Hunger, because fixing the ozone hole only delays the inevitable and the problem of hunger is largely politics and corporate greed.

Best Answer

will feed hungry ppl on the condition that they help me repair the ozone

Best Answer

I would take care of the ozone first. This can harm everyone. In emergencies, you need to take care of yourself. Then, you are able to help save others. No use in saving others when you will die as well. The ozone la<x>yer problem can kill us all. After the ozone issue is resolved, hunger is the priority. The solution to hunger may simply be education.<br />
Or, maybe there is a solution for both at the same time. If fixing the ozone required materials which can be made in countries where there is hunger, maybe, we can help their economy by creating the jobs. With the jobs, they can live better. And also, get an education.

Best Answer

of course repair the ozone , the hunger problem will be then solved by itself

Best Answer

I would repair the hole too because GM crops might be able to feed the hunger but science wont be able to fix the hole in the ozone

Best Answer

the ozone will repair itself over time. Over time a starving person will die.

Best Answer

There is more than enough food in the world already. People just need to be less greedy asnd wasteful.

Best Answer

I would repair the hole because that would help us grow more crops for the hungry.

Best Answer

nothing it is not a one person job all have to work with each other and on one is ready for that yet

Best Answer

I would take care of everyone. There is no one choice,

Best Answer