Be smart in making decisions.

Best Answer

Don't marry that girl, your gonna end up paying child support for the next 18yrs, quit smoking that weed it's making you stupid and if you can save all that money your spending on it you'll be a rich man.<br />
Stay on track with that trade it will serve you well.

Best Answer

Do not settle for_______________! You are worth the wait, hard work, etc.

Best Answer

id tell me who and what i actually am it would have saved me a lot of guilt and self blame for not being like others.

Best Answer

I will ask her about her life... so I know what my life will be in a couple of years..

Best Answer

hang in there christy roads are bumpy but you will be an insperation to others some day life is worth it and youll make it through and come out on top

Best Answer

Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo,Microsoft, Yahoo, Microsoft, Yahoo...Ya got it Dummy?

Best Answer

Her ****** is also important. Here's how to do it.

Best Answer

Don't be sooooo stupid;Your are So gonna regret this later

Best Answer

Get healthy earilier, educate yourself, have more sex with both men and women.

Best Answer

Hey, let's eat something

Best Answer