growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 17 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Hobbies

Curing cancer

Best Answer

You know what is sad...I wonder if it ever will be. It seems like pharmaceutical companies and the medical industry as a whole makes so much money on it being around...

Best Answer

For battered women and healing children

Best Answer

That would be very good...give them a safe place and fresh start.

Best Answer

exactly. there is nothing better then feeling safe when you are use to not being so.

Best Answer

I would help abuse survivors to heal their pain.

Best Answer

Nice...sometimes they just need someone to talk to and share it with.

Best Answer

Very true for people that truly want help. I have found that many don't seem to want help. but I want to be there for the ones that are ready to heal.

Best Answer

I've watched a documentary on that and you're right...I couldn't for the life of me figure that out, but I think they bear shame and on a sad note, they feel like they won't make it on their own :{ To give them that belief in themselves that they could would prove to be invaluable to them. Can you imagine being a part of that monumental change for someone...that would just make me smile and feel like what I did really indeed mattered.

Best Answer

I would have loved to see that documentary. I am writing a book that will describe how to heal the pain. Maybe people will read it and have it as a guide to healing. I hope so anyway. I want to start an organization too but I have a long way to go before that will happen.

Best Answer

I have a 12 year old brother with autism, if I could start a charity it would be to better understand and help those families raising children with autism.

Best Answer

life-saving medical treatment for people who can't afford it?

Best Answer

People who are homeless, so they have somewhere to live, get something to eat & get help puting their lives back together & back on their feet, they'd be able to stay as long as they needed it & would be able to come back to speak to councellors or advisors even after they've found new homes, jobs etc, if they needed it.

Best Answer

Great Question. I guess I would want to start a foundation. A Foundation that contributed to many causes. I.e. Battered Women, Homeless and career placement, Ecology awareness and rectifying of damaged earth (microbiological/enzymes etc..) still giving huge proceeds to churches where Missions and Housing would be granted for the spread of The Word.

Best Answer

Human Trafficking.

Best Answer

Real child protection. Not what passes for it here.

Best Answer

That would be good, very good indeed :}

Best Answer