teiubesc teiubesc 22-25, F 108 Answers Mar 17, 2011

Hmm! 40 or forties are a fantastic age,<br />
Childhood too many restrictions Teens skint 2o's too many uncertainties 30's too many difficult decisions. to make 40 spot on financially solvent know exactly what I want from life.<br />
and during your 40's what you need is realistically achievable.

Best Answer

Eight.....being a child was so much better.....

Best Answer

24 for sure .... that was a good age ... old enough to know better but too young to care

Best Answer

40, that's when I had my last baby (my oldest was 21 at the time) and she wasn't planned or expected, but sure turned out to be the joy of my life. Now her children are the joy of my life. But sure wish I could have stayed in that blissful time. The world wasn't in such bad shape either, although depending on your outlook, it's always been on the way to hell. That was 1980 for you math whizzes. Everything was right in my world when I was 40.

Best Answer

57 i am so smart at this age

Best Answer

I like being a child, no wories. But I prefer me know. I like who I have become. 20's are the best.

Best Answer

25

Best Answer

25

Best Answer

I'm almost 24 so here is good I guess.

Best Answer

Child for ever maybe between 10 and 12 years old to become the next teen heartthrob :D

Best Answer

I would like 12 years old..I think that was a nice age in my life..I started to realize what was happening in my life. I think the summer that I was twelve was great. I did a lot of good things then with no problems. It was a lot of fun then binkeyboy

Best Answer

It depends how I feel that day. Some time I would like to be a child again but I love doing adult things too.

Best Answer

18 years old while in high school. Old enough to be an adult but still not too much responsibilities.

Best Answer

A Teenager.

Best Answer

21 as it's my fav number

Best Answer

That's an easy one for me: 21! I might embellish that answer, but that would take entirely too long.

Best Answer

Definitely 16! Everything is firm, fresh, healthy and there's no more trouble than find someone who want to kiss you ;)

Best Answer

15

Best Answer

20 then every thing is fair game

Best Answer

19<br />
but I would want to be 19 with all the wisdom I've gained now.

Best Answer