I just do happen to have know the time and place that my husband is going to meet up with the other woman. Checked his phone after weeks of suspicion. I am guessing it going to get serious.... They set a date and time to meet on Monday. IF I STOP IT, I would want to work it out, if I don't .... Well SHE CAN HAVE HIM. I actually don't want to stop him, I want him to make this choice and pick up the pieces of his soon to be miserable life. Married, 2 kids, house with all it's complications. I feel sick evening knowing about it. We even went to church today as a family. So glad he gave me all the signs that something wasn't right.
funnyhahalaura funnyhahalaura 41-45, F 20 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Marriage

How could any an cheat on you, you are gorgeous?

Best Answer

I couldn't believe he went to church and do this to you?Ask your elder to stop him is better...why get involve? and let him take his anger on you? ...Just continue to be nice...demand your rights in bed{bed undefiled...so that he has no strength...} why let the sinner had it all!!!!

Best Answer

Hunny please let him choose his own path. Vengeance is the Lords! Make sure you record it! So when divorce comes up, alimony and 85% of his money and material possessions are yours. He doesn't deserve you anyway!

Best Answer

Where do you get 85%? I have all the proof of text messages and pictures of them together. We have been married 7 1/2 years. I will not play nice for 2 1/2 years to make it to the golden 10 every attorney had told me to attain. I don't need his money when I retire, both my parents will be leaving me a fortune.

Best Answer

Well I'm glad to hear you already have proof. Whether you get all his belongings or not he needs to be left with nothing. Adulterers are wrong.

Best Answer

Thank you for your encouragement! Back to the 85%....I am not all about the money, I am in nursing school and have 2 kids and a mortgage. When I finish nursing school I will be self supportive. Just need to take care of well ... EVERYTHING.

Best Answer

Sorry for what you are going through. Please confront him and let him know "She cannot have him". have a frank conversation. If you want him so bad, try to work it out. Affairs is just not one person's fault.

Best Answer

People make their own decisions. It is the one persons fault. No need to play blame game.

Best Answer

Respectfully, you are wrong. It's almost always both peoples fault.

Best Answer

People need to pay account for their own actions and stop blaming others for their wrong doings or failures. What is wrong with people? You think differently which is ok, but I agree to disagree with your, pointing the finger because of you perspective. I make my own decisions, unless there is someone that has me at gunpoint dictating my every move. Its my life, my choice and my decisions. No pity partys over here.

Best Answer

Bummer moment too be in. Communicating would be my choice

Best Answer

Let him chose...or just tell him you know and be done with him. I know that is difficult.

Best Answer

Choose*

Best Answer

Im not strong enough to even break away from my gf who cheated on me so i can only say Good Luck and God bless in the choice you make

Best Answer

Love is the greatest strength and biggest weakness

Best Answer

I would wait..

Best Answer

Coming from a guy who has cheated, if my wife had tried to stop it, I wouldn't have strayed. But having a shouting match wouldn't have done it, I told my wife for a long time that I thought we were missing something and she blew it off. I didn't feel wanted or appreciated at home and when I tried to talk to her about it, she would get defensive and tell me all the things that I was doing wrong.It just escalated from there. A woman I work with showed interest in a me and boom, it was a done deal. All my wife would have to have done to keep me happy at home was pay a little attention to me, not tell me that everything I think is wrong or crazy.

Best Answer

Interesting info. Thanks for being honest

Best Answer

You find another person in this life to whom you vow to stop the search for "soul mate love" and abide time with, build a house with a foundation of love so strong that it can bear all life's storms.Parent innocent souls who's introduction to love in this world is your love for each other from which they are both of you as one.If he is not aware of the losses ...he is lost and has cheated himself

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear about this... Ugh. I'm no help, I could see doing it either way, but I'd lean toward stopping him. My reasoning is, you'd probably stop him from making various other mistakes, and this one would impact the whole family. Granted, he should stop himself, and clearly isn't thinking with his brain.

Best Answer

why try just wait and see if he does it and cheats then thats when u know he never respected u or loved u if he dosent cheat then u know he is faithful and still wants and loves u

Best Answer

Yes I don't think I could keep that bottled up & I would like his mistress to know that he is married and willing to cheat. His mistress may not even know & I think she deserves to know aswell that he is not good relationship material. How hurtful, I don't blame You one bit for being angry enough to end the relationship.

Best Answer