I would go to heaven to be with my sweetheart that was taken away from me 13 months ago by a drunk driver. I would tell her that I never stop thinking about her that my life has never been the same since that fateful day. When the sheriff deputy knocked on my door and had informed me of what happened the candle went out that day but my heart never closed. For my Kelly will always be in my heart till the day I rest my head on the grounds of Earth and go to meet her.

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear what happened to your loved one but have you shared with EP readers your relationship. I'd love to read about her and the life you spent. Maybe you could start a group called.. Sweethearts in heaven...And we'd tell our stores too.

Best Answer

the botanical gardens for inspiration

Best Answer

Take my family on a Disney Cruise. But I would first have to get passed the cost of 10k. It would take me two years to recover, therefore adding more chores!

Best Answer