Questionator Questionator 26-30 118 Answers Oct 27, 2011

Question of the Day

Everywhere.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

Every single island in the world

Best Answer

United States of America

Best Answer

Always welcome my friend....:)

Best Answer

I agree. Travel is great country of ours. I've seen most of it but wanna go back.

Best Answer

I'd travel around and visit the various friends I have on EP.

Best Answer

BACK TO ALASKA WHERE MY WIFE DIED.

WE WERE THERE A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO AND I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT PLACES WHERE WE WENT. BESIDES, ALASKA IS A WONDERFUL STATE TO SEE AGAIN.

MASTER GILEY

Best Answer

I would go to every homeless shelter I could find and talk to people, eat with the people and listen to the people, and hold the children.

Best Answer

america or australia as far away from my family as possible

Best Answer

there

no, there

wait. there

ummm ok, there

there?

over there

sigh

here

Best Answer

All around the United States.

Best Answer

I would take my 7cats and a short wave radio and go up into the Alaskan Yukon, build a log cabin near a large creek, and live there with my Kitties (alone) untill I died.

Best Answer

1 month in my country, Philippines.

1 month in North America

1 month in South America

1 month is Australia

2 months in Europe

1 month in Africa

1 month in Antartica

1 month in Japan

15 days in middle east

15 days in UAE

the rest 2 months in other countries of Asia

Best Answer

This is a hard question to answer. I was fortunate enough to do a lot of travelling in high school and went to some amazing places. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Berlin and spend some more time there, but there are a lot of other places I'd love to visit as well. I think if I had a year, I'd travel around Europe and see and experience as much of it as possible in that time frame.

Best Answer

Tour America first. go down Route 66 into the Pacific Coast Highway then back again to New York and ending in Miami. if there's anything left of a year after that then probably London

Best Answer

Outside the States.

Best Answer

Paris, Tokyo, Egypt, Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles, Ireland, Scotland, then home... Definitely a trip that I have to take...

Best Answer

Get on my 'hog' and go where 'the wind blows'...the wind blows where ever it pleases. You hear the

sound but cannot tell where it is coming from or where it is going, so it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

Best Answer

I would go running around the world....something like what Forrest Gump did.

Best Answer

Honestly, I will travel Panay Island and then Hongkong and last trip is USA............

Best Answer

I would go back to Japan, specifically back to Misawa where I spent 4 years while in the Air Force, mainly seeing all the stuff I missed out on because I was always at work (as well as seeing old friends who still live there). I would also make random trips back down to Tokyo.... just to clarify, someone else is funding this trip, right?

Best Answer

Japan<33 That would be a dream come true =3

Best Answer