Veizad Veizad 31-35, M 12 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

Absolutely not, but if I could give you one of my happier days to stop your pain I would.

Best Answer

Thanks Doc :)

Best Answer

Nope. The worst day of my life is bearable for me and I've got plenty of others that were almost as bad so it's debatable how much of a difference it would make to loose that day. <br />
If anything I've sometimes though I'd like to give someone else who needs it more than I an ecstatic experience I had. Time slowed to a crawl and I experienced a moment of pure unconditional love that seemed to spiral endlessly into the heavens and knew it could do so forever constantly building and never dying. I'm agnostic, but I can easily say that touching God or being touched by God's love is as good a desc<x>ription as any. Some people I've met just seem so tortured and in pain that kind of experience could make a profound difference in their lives for the better. Maybe some day modern science will figure out how to reproduce it, but I don't know.

Best Answer

Never ever. To rob somebody of their best day is incomprehensible, regardless of whether or not it would get rid of my worst. People need to experience those things in their own turn to appreciate life and grow from the choices they've made.

Best Answer

your happiness is yours and my worst day is mine. ... :)

Best Answer

I doN'T THink.coz i cAN'T LIVE OTHERs lifE.MAY DAT BE 'M UNHAPpy or joyful stilL me,i,myself does d mOST XD

Best Answer

No. I am not prepared to pay a possibly high price for this trade off. After all, I have already passed the worst day of my life (so far coz who knows what the future has in store), and I survived.

Best Answer

As long as you promise not to tell a soul

Best Answer

No, I want my own happiness.

Best Answer

no, why would I wish that on anyone ?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer