I do...

Best Answer

I expected to hear that one, sorry!

Best Answer

What do you mean? You expected that one from me?

Best Answer

No, just in general.

Best Answer

"I hate you!", spoke teenaged Me to my mom, who was only looking out for me. <br />
That was many years ago, but I regret speaking those words to this day.

Best Answer

I love you

Best Answer

I'll buy the next round of drinks.

Best Answer

I called my dad stupid when I was a teenager.

Best Answer

I wish I could take back an entire time period of dialog that I had with myself.

Best Answer

Wow, that is tough. probably many things but the one that bothers me is when I was young and stupid I was talking with some guys <br />
at lunch and (this was 50 years ago) and I said something about Black people being lazy and there was a black guy in the lunch room, I didn't realize it and he heard me. Of course he worked there and I immediately realized how stupid and wrong that remark was. He didn't say anything, he was a very nice person, and I wanted to crawl away. I always wish I could sincerely apologize to him. thanks for the oppurtunity to say this but I still don't feel any better about it. It did make me think about the stereotypes I was hearing at the time and I think it woke me up about it so in the end it was helpful to my growing up.

Best Answer