Seanonymous Seanonymous 41-45, M 10 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Community

I do...

Best Answer

I expected to hear that one, sorry!

Best Answer

What do you mean? You expected that one from me?

Best Answer

No, just in general.

Best Answer

''Yeah I will give you another chance''

Best Answer

"I hate you!", spoke teenaged Me to my mom, who was only looking out for me. <br />
That was many years ago, but I regret speaking those words to this day.

Best Answer

I love you

Best Answer

I'll buy the next round of drinks.

Best Answer

I called my dad stupid when I was a teenager.

Best Answer

I wish I could take back an entire time period of dialog that I had with myself.

Best Answer

Wow, that is tough. probably many things but the one that bothers me is when I was young and stupid I was talking with some guys <br />
at lunch and (this was 50 years ago) and I said something about Black people being lazy and there was a black guy in the lunch room, I didn't realize it and he heard me. Of course he worked there and I immediately realized how stupid and wrong that remark was. He didn't say anything, he was a very nice person, and I wanted to crawl away. I always wish I could sincerely apologize to him. thanks for the oppurtunity to say this but I still don't feel any better about it. It did make me think about the stereotypes I was hearing at the time and I think it woke me up about it so in the end it was helpful to my growing up.

Best Answer