MissusBrightside MissusBrightside 31-35 21 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Self Improvement

4 years ago? Umm, I'd tell him everything about the next 4+ years, and advise him to do some things sooner, some later, avoid some, and choose his own path, instead of ending up lost and confused like I am. I'd also tell him to stop looking out for Love, and focus on himself, before anyone else, and Love will come to him.

Also, I'd tell him to join EP.

Best Answer

Why bother I wouldn't have listened anyway.

Best Answer

****, thats so true lol

Best Answer

Winning lottery numbers, lol. But seriously, I would tell them not to care about what others may thing, cause in reality they don't give a ****.

Best Answer

Brace yourself it's gonna be a bumpy ride

Best Answer

Don't mess up the relationship you will have beginning at 18, she will break your heart if you don't show her that you love her everyday

Best Answer

I would tell myself to relax and enjoy my youth as much as possible. I would tell mysle fto stop taking the bullies so seriously and relaize that they were the real cowards.

I was pushed around and the more I got bullied, the more serious got. I didn't realize reacting just gave them more fuel. They never got the best of me, I was a fast runner and kenw all the dogs in the neighborhhod, so I escaped via back yards and they often got chased off by the dogs. I got a few beatings. Often they would gang up on me. I would kick and punch as much as I could. Once I connected between the legs and dropped a guy. They all called me a *** for doing that. at the start of the school year I was ganged up an on they were trying to put my head in the toilet and give me a Flushy. I started going crazy and kicking everyone behind me. I knocked a few guys down and they let me up. I swung and hit a guy in the face and bloodied his lip. He went to the Principal to report me. One of my firends witnessed them draging me into the bathroom and told the Principal. Two of the giuys got suspended, I got a lecture, but nothing else. The Principal knew I had hurt three of the guys, but also knew I was being ganged up on. He just didn't want any more bloody lips or bruised ribs. After that, the beatings suddenly stopped when they relaized I what I was willing to do.

Well those bullies, as least one of them, is serving a life sentence for murder. So my crime and jail free life turned out no too bad.

I started having a great time when I was 18. My earlier years were awkward, I was shy and it took me too long to come out of my shell. But once I did, there was no turning back. I went from the 2nd smallest freshman in high school to a starting quarterback, 6'2" 200 lbs in college. After high school, I met some of my old bullies and towered over them. Once I was walking into a liquor store with two my good friends who were also two of my linemen. A former bully yelled some slur at me. My linemen picked him up and threw him in the back of his truck. He saw me a few weeks later, as I looked down on him, he acted like we were old friends and said that earlier he was just kidding around. Then I realized how much the tide had turned, how I was now on the right current and he was going no where fast.

I am not a jock, I graduated with high honors with BA in English. I have Masters and have taught High School, been software engineer, and live a great life. It is wonderful that those bullies stopped influencing me as I grew to be more of man than they will ever be the cowards,

Ten years after high school, I got jumped by some Diablo gang members in Los Angeles. They beat me down, as I was suprised by the attack, I just covered up. When They pulled a knife out to cut my face, I used karate I had learned, knocked out one, threw on into traffic and broke the collar bone of th e 3rd. All that poent up anger bioled and I walked away, 2 of them didn't.

Best Answer

Don't study too hard. Enjoy your youth. Have your first kiss.

Best Answer

Don't do it!!!

Best Answer

be kind!

Best Answer

I don't have anything to say in the department of the wise words that would actually help, but I have some words of courage. Most importantly:

'You are going to see him.'

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure even with the knowledge I now have I couldn't say much to help my 15 yr old self.

Best Answer

Don't ever fall in love and keep your hands to yourself, and if you can't, cover it!!!

Best Answer

They're keeping a watchful eye on you so don't be reckless.

Best Answer

finish school and don't do drugs.

Best Answer

"Don't **** up! You would be surprised as to how much you **** up in the next few years you dumbass."

Best Answer