Australia for at least a year.<br />
Why? To look at the sky from the southern hemisphere. What fun!

Best Answer

Seychelles... the beaches are very breathtaking, and it seems to be a serene place. And also Savannah, Georgia, it seems to be so peaceful and quaint out there.

Best Answer

Russia. Most people wouldn't want to go there for the same reason they believe every negative thing they read in the newspaper about it: it would take too much time and effort to actually take the time to understand their culture, perspecitve and to speak their language. BUT anyone who takes the plunge is to be admired, because it opens the world to a whole new dimension of life.

Best Answer

New Zealand... it's pretty, pristine and not many people! In my eyes the perfect place to be!

Best Answer

To Hogsqueal, Alabama, for the annual armadillo festival.

Best Answer

Italy! Not only because it's part of my heritage, but it seems to be such a beautiful and romantic place, and it must have the best darn Pizza anywhere!

Best Answer

I have a neighbor who has flown the world. He has been to almost every place imaginable. He said that the Caribbean was his favorite. I would like to give that a try and also I want to go to Greece.

Best Answer

I've heard Bermuda is nice, so I would love to go check it out. Who would I go with? Charlize Theron if she's available.

Best Answer

So many places I love to go, hard to choose just one, but I think it would be Prague, I've read so much about it.

Best Answer