The hours would be Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7:30am to 4pm (I live in Canada so summer is at a premium for weekends)
itsallaparadox itsallaparadox 26-30, M 13 Answers Jun 27, 2012

I'd take it in a heartbeat!

Best Answer

I worked 7p-7a on fri, sat and sun. got paid for 40 hours. after a year you start to miss your weekends and family/friends since most people are off on the weekends.

Best Answer

When I worked for Borders Books they had a weekend shift........13 hours a day Friday Saturday and Sunday. You worked 39 hours and they paid you for 40.

Best Answer

I would do it. I worked for a company that had us on summer hours. Everybody worked an extra hour Monday through Thursday and then everybody got a half day of work on Friday.

Best Answer

I would.

When you are at work, everyone is home and when you are on your days off, people are at work. What's not to like about 3 days a week, same salary as 40 hours and 7:30 to 4:00 passes fast, the next thing you know, you are home. If you have kids and a partner, you still have time for them.

Best Answer

Absolutely, I have worked sh!ttier hours for less.

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

Yes absolutely

Best Answer

were do I sign up? heck yes I would!

Best Answer

Hmm.... Yes, I would do it. I did it a few years ago where I always had to work weekends, but I did start missing my family quite a bit. My dad's only off on the weekends.

Best Answer