If so, why and if not, why?
nightowl007 nightowl007 22-25, M 18 Answers Jan 31 in Health

No. It would be terrible to live each day knowing you're going to die at the time and day

Best Answer

hell no.

Best Answer

Only if it is soon. I would hate to know that I have 40 or 50 more of my miserable life.

Best Answer

Yes because i hate surprises.

Best Answer

The time of day but not the date for me please... That way I can get terrified at 1:45pm every day and super relieved at 1:46.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Yes. Then I would know exactly how much time I have to accomplish things and I could take more risk.

Best Answer

No i would not because I think I would only be thinking of when Id die, better to be 'surprised' per say.

Best Answer

I suppose so. I could prepare with a big morphine OD, and slip away with no fuss, no muss. It's like what they do for hospice patients.

Best Answer

knowing the future takes the life out of living... so no..

Best Answer

Nope. When its my time its my time. Death can come at anytime.

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to know. Because I would spend every day wondering if that day would be the time of my death.

Best Answer

Would it be guaranteed? If so, I would do all life-threatening things before my time is up.

Best Answer

No, because it would ruin the remainder of my life. But I would want to know how I was going to die.

Best Answer

yeah, sure. There are lots of apologies and gratitude left to pay

Best Answer

hell yeah!!!!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Who wouldn't

Best Answer