Questionator Questionator 26-30 275 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

And miss my chance going to heaven? NO.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

At first glance it is tempting<br />
I do not think that is as tempting to think that you attend the death of loved ones and you will find that you can not do anything.<br />
And either way against nature, we all have a role must fulfill it and then get out of the scene

Best Answer

Already seems that way, just waiting for Friday. Anything else?

Best Answer

Your answer kicked that my answer right out of my head. - :)

Best Answer

You know what they say, Jen... GMTA.

Best Answer

Yes Please!!! I would love to keep on living to see the changes that happen in the world. I would love to live to see the day when homeless people did not exist and there was no such thing as work. We would all strive to achieve a greater world not by working for other people to earn money but to make a better tomorrow. Food shelter and water would be standard for everyone. I just don't understand how we pay for something that naturally occurs. Health care would be free as well because that would be one of the things we would all strive to make better for the world. I would want to live forever to I could meet new people all the time. And so I could learn and learn and learn and learn. I could do all of my dreams and all of my goals that would at the current time be impossible to complete them all. That would be the greatest thing that could ever happen to me. I hope it does one day.

Best Answer

Sure that would be fun, but would you really want to see all your friends die, would you want to see civilization change drastically, to someday look at the sky and see andromeda, as the sun expands and burns the planet; would you want to go through the suffering of watching humanity die off? Do you really want to witness the future struggles of humanity? Witness war. After war? Would you want to eventually be used as a weapon? Would you really want to have to attend the funeral of every one of your defendants? Is that truly what you wish for?

Best Answer

No thank you.

Best Answer

What is the fun in this question?

Best Answer

lol why was there suppose to be ?? lol

Best Answer

Nah. Life isn't the same without death.

Best Answer

and longer...

Best Answer

Yes I would, so I would have time to travel around the world.

Best Answer

Ummmm good question well not if I have 2 live and feel suffering I guess that's why we die. One way or another humans will suffer somhow bc of health or emotional suffering or other ways I can't evn explain rite now. by livn we are here to suffer but we try 2 live the best life we can while we have the chance to. ;-)

Best Answer

Only if I didn't age & were healthy, lol....but seriously, no. The compassion in humanity has dwindled, people only care about themselves, so there would be no point living in a place full of fake and vain people.

Best Answer

Christianity: The belief that a two-thousand-year-old Jewish zombie carpenter can make you live forever, if you symbolically eat his flesh, and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul, that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat an apple off a magical tree in a wonderland........yep ..that works for me...

Best Answer

No because then I would never find out the answer to the greatest question of them all, Is there an Afterlife/God/whatever?<br />
Now, that's ba<x>sed off the assumption that we cannot find that answer out any other way besides dieing. If someone truly believes there is no God or afterlife then he has no incentive to die and might as well live forever.

Best Answer

NEVERMIND

Best Answer

yeah only if my closed ones can live forever too or else what the fcuk should i do...i will have to explain my existence again and again to the newbies.

Best Answer

No. ..only until there's peace in the middle east and everywhere else. ..So basically, forever, I guess.

Best Answer

r u kidding me? In my country, The middle east is the main source of friction around the globe. I think it has to do with the religiuos 3~5 way clusterfkuc that's been going on for hundreds of years. and now many of the countries have nukes. But Im sure that was a rhetorical question, yes?

Best Answer

Hell No! I wouldn't want to live forever! I wouldn't want to live forever because after my friends and my direct family members pass away, meaning siblings and I see their kids become successful adults, that is all I would really be interested in. If I am 100 years old, I won't have people to talk to or have anything in common with anyone. People in their 60's on up won't have any interest in dealing with an old geezer like I imagine myself to be.

Best Answer

No, not with the marriage that I'm forced to live in. The sooner I can leave it the better.

Best Answer

absolutely not.

Best Answer

No, because i hate my life

Best Answer