People need to pass a psychological evaluation before allowed to have kids. There are WAY TOO MANY damaged and abused children on this planet.

Best Answer

Could not agree more!

Best Answer

A very stiff fine for a man saying that he loves you just to have his way with you

Best Answer

Best Answer

no more chemical dyes in foods. only natural colors like beet, chlorophyll, and anatto.

Best Answer

Nice! Be nice if they'd outlaw irradiation and genetic modification of our food too!

Best Answer

no, i support those practices wholeheartedly. especially irradiation.

Best Answer

A law that all laws, except this one, have a seven year sunset clause in them requiring them to be revoted on to remain in force.

Best Answer

all women must bow before me, is that to much?

Best Answer

Best Answer

I love you KidKieth

Best Answer

That People Who Are About To Be Put To Death Are Sent Out Into Space With A camera Attached To Them And Just Enough Oxygen To Make A Discovery.

Best Answer

LOL but what if the aliens come for them?

Best Answer

Maximum wage.

Best Answer

That everyone has to spend time with the mentally and physically disabled just so they can't get a glimpse into their life.Alot of people treat others like garbage.

Best Answer

Be good to one another.

Best Answer

I would outlaw telling lies.

Best Answer

Politicans which break promises can get prosecuted.

Best Answer

All laws would be subject to my opinion.

Best Answer

True gender equality. Where all the laws apply to both sides of the fence

Best Answer