lonesome28 lonesome28 26-30, F 7 Answers Jun 15, 2010

You really do need to move out on your own before you can take a woman beyond beyond the "popcorn and movie" stage. Most younger women judge men as potential providers. In school or working? Check. Got your own place and living independently without your parents helping you paying your bills? Check. Are you clean and hygienic? Check. Do you obsess with sports and games? Not so cool.

Best Answer

If I were in this situation, nah I know she would come around for something real, as supposed to something material, superficial, and short-lived.

Best Answer

She's got a point.

Best Answer

If I lived at home with my mother, I would not expect any girlfriend to have sex with me. But if I had a girlfriend, I would expect her to never cut me off for any reason except illness.

Best Answer

Dump her imediately! A girl with priorities so mixd up is always going to find an excuse not to bone you..

Best Answer

I'd move out, and hope she was still around when I did.

Best Answer