bearhug1 bearhug1 18-21 13 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

We are usually with someone because we get something we need from them. Whether it's not being alone, or financial security, or a feeling of worthiness. There can be many reasons and none of them wrong. When this security is taken away, it can be really scary. What was it you received from him that is now gone? Understanding that that you can receive this other ways too, helps reduce the fear of the loss.

Best Answer

It has many meanings. I also cried for my ex-boyfriend. First time, I cried for him b/c I was afraid that he would leave me. He has many girls to hang out. Second time, I cried for him b/c I teased myself for a hopeless love. The final time I cried when I left him b/c I started hating him. He asked me to leave his apartment in a dark cold night when I was so exhausted and that night is the last night I met him. <br />
When someone cries b.c the other leaves, it also means you are afraid of loneliness. Maybe your heart loves him but we can't keep a person who does not belong to us.

Best Answer

you would cry over ur dead dog ..

Best Answer

Rejection always hurts.

Best Answer

not always. You would know if it was love. You would be sick for a long time.

Best Answer

Nope, it means the knife is still stuck in your chest

Best Answer

i have seen people cry over spilt milk and cookies , doesnt mean they loved that cookie , it just means , they lost a good cookie , i.e , u lost a good friend

Best Answer

You can also cry because a good friend left you. Or a relative. Or a person who taught you a lot.

Best Answer

Yes but not always..reasons about why you're crying always change unknowingly;)

Best Answer

Not always, usually for girls, we cry just because. If it's a guy more likely he is in love with her. But still doesn't mean they are.

Best Answer