ssj29 ssj29 22-25, M 7 Answers Oct 29, 2013 in Community

I don't understand why people only say cure "cancer" when there's over 200 of them, when each requires different procedures to even cure each individual one.

Best Answer

Cancer is damage to the DNA of a cell which causes the cell to grow dysfunctionally. A single cure could exist if the DNA in those cells could be repaired. Such procedures don't exist only because people are making more money attacking those cells. A frequency of light has been discovered which can apparently repair DNA as well as increase natural healing, and also boost the immune system. I know it's real because I've talked to a lot of doctors about it. Those doctors all said the same thing, it's a great idea, but it will never be used because its use will crash the medical system. Without diseases to replace them, things like cancer will continue to be a problem, and their treatments will continue to be expensive.

Best Answer

You do realize that two thirds of Americans (and many other countries too) are overweight and/or obese right?<br />
Recently, last few yrs, there has been a backlash against skinny people.<br />
Yes, fat people were wrongly made fun of and some still are, but the tide has been turning...<br />
Two thirds of people is a solid majority...

Best Answer

I still don't understand how anyone would ENJOY being fat, and me getting madefunf of because i'm not as fat as them is hilarious

Best Answer

you could be moved with a forklift, with that one. yes they would

Best Answer

No matter who you are, what you do, or what you look like, there will always be those who have little or no respect for you. However, the things you do can serve to empower and justify their lack of respect, or take it away. If you cured cancer, it'd empower the drug companies and the fda to disrespect you, not because you're fat, but because you'd be pulling the plug on a major illness which currently is making a lot of fat old men rich. They'd never approve your cure, never let you call it a cure, and deny that it was real. This is the world we live in.

Best Answer

Honestly yes, maybe a little. But not like with a normal weighted person. <br />
People are really disrespectful and unconciously biased towards overweight people. Especially towards women. I read a study once where they found out that overweight people are less likely to get a promotion at work. Men can make a career when being overweight, I think it's because skills still matter more than looks for men. But for women who are overweight climbing up the career ladder is almost impossible.

Best Answer