nr75 nr75 31-35 14 Answers Jul 10, 2011

People still misuse their free will and misunderstand The Message compound with the fact that we have a preception problem what are you going to get. Chaos and stupidity. Antidote? Start with love, forgiveness and compassion for all sentient beings.

Best Answer

God has a weird sense of humor

Best Answer

sometimes i wonder, lol:)

Best Answer

Yes (being that im a satanist) in the whole religion spectra theres more harm than good. (or so i think) life?hmm....i think that no matter what your higher power (if you have one) will give you that strength to continue anything.

Best Answer

actually, thank you for your kind answer considering you are a satanist.

Best Answer

Although people may consider me a christian because I believe in God, I do not believe in Satan. I consider myself a believer of no specific faith

Best Answer

God is a Women...

Best Answer

I believe in God now. Before, I said I was atheist. That was after a preacher who was supposed to baptize me said that I did not believe in God. That was irritating. I always prayed to God nearly every night and that was what I was told. It was a big joke. I was born to be blackballed. This world as it is right now, denies me the love of God.

Best Answer

It is what it is. All illusion of varying densities. But I still go to church and sing in the choir. My faith is very deep but very unconventional. I share this only with those who have the ears to hear it and the heart of accept it. Others may freely follow their own path. I shall freely follow mine.

Best Answer

We are t One with "God." "God" isn't looking down on us from somewhere. It is "Us" at our core level. The only issue is recognizing that. Once people realize they are at one with "God" equally, hypothetically speaking there would be no more religious turmoil between cultures, countries, groups or people. If we drop the political and power conceptions paired with religion, then that would also relieve the turmoil.<br />
Humanity is here collectively to learn, evolve, and awaken to the unity of everything within existence. The "Things" are the way they are because humanity has developed these things into the way they are. <br />
People who keep proclaiming that people shouldn't think they are special in the Universe because there are so many galaxies..blah blah. are not seeing it. It doesn't matter how we perceive the size of the Macrocosm. We are at One with it. All life, energy is special. Bio life is unique and special in the Macrocosm even if there are many types of bio beings. All of these hypothetical beings are "special." that doesn't mean it is false to think of our own bio-life/nature is special as well. Science has already addressed the truth of this. Your special now get over it.

Best Answer

yes<br />
I like it<br />
because of humans

Best Answer

He must be a sadist....

Best Answer

I think that God is preparing for the second coming of His Son Jesus Christ. There are a lot of things that are must happen before this great event will happen. Many things are happening , and many more are yet to happen. It's a time for preparing ourselves, this is my belief, but I respect all other beliefs, we are dictated by our own conscious. I think it's important to allow all to believe how, or what they may. I see many things that lead me to believe that the second coming is nye. I am preparing myself, and my family for what I believe is yet to come.believing in God gives me a iron rod to hold onto during trials and tribulations. I know that God hears and answers my prayers, he is a great comforter to me, and I could never denie Him. I would lay down my life for Him, as His Son did for me.

Best Answer

thank you and i respect your belief

Best Answer

Yes I do believe in God,the things that are happening in the world are a sign that we are living in the last days,God is giving people a chance to turn from their wicked ways and surrender to Him, He would rather no one go to hell but have life,now and forever.

Best Answer

I believe Hell is living here on earth

Best Answer