no

Best Answer

If it cures cancer then yes,everyone is going to die eventually anyway.

Best Answer

Maple syrup + baking soda is the cure, google it

Best Answer

Yes. The odds of some dying of cancer are too great not to release a possible cure.

Best Answer

Depends, can I patent it?

Best Answer

Of course.

Best Answer

That is not a cure.

Best Answer

Yes, if there was no treatment with a higher success rate, the cancer would soon be fatal anyway and the patient knew the deal and was happy to proceed. The later stages of many cancers are far from pleasant, so even if it killed them some patients would probably see that as a good thing.

Best Answer

Very likely you would only be releasing it in third world countries. Government authorities in the West would prohibit its use.

Best Answer

I'm guessing at 50% it's not fully developed yet... Time to go back to the drawing board!

Best Answer

That's not how medicine works. If a disease is cured by a certain treatment or medicine, but one of the risks of that treatment is death, does that mean that it isn't a cure for that disease? Of course not.

Best Answer

But there's a balance that has to be achieved. You might be able to cut the mortality rate in half by changing the drug so it's only slightly less effective.

Best Answer

Never mind me, the FDA wouldn't

Best Answer

yes but only to terminal cancer patients.

Best Answer