jormit3 jormit3 16-17, F 25 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

I didn't go. Why would I want to go out and buy an expensive dress I'm only going to wear once, to go to a party that's playing music that I'm not into, to hang around mostly people that I don't care for and I'm not really into dancing?<br />
My senior prom was six years ago. I didn't go because I didn't want to. My mother insisted I would regret not going. (She went to hers and loved it but we're two very different people.) So far I haven't. I don't see myself regretting it in the future either.<br />
Then again, I also didn't participate in the graduation ceremony or have a wedding. I guess I'm just not that into ceremonies.

Best Answer

I kinda regret it now :( I mean it probably woulda sucked but people always look at me like a total looser when I say I never went...I think it woulda been nice to wear a really pretty dress and go out dancing lol ...I cant even do that now though :(

Best Answer

I didn't go( to equivalent) I know I'd spend my life bein" embarrassed about the dress.

Best Answer

Nope. Don't regret it

Best Answer

Yes. I do. Not participating in a damn thing in high school is a regret I will hold forever. I had no idea. Wish I did. <br />
I didn't graduate. I make 6 figures now. Yet I still regret my lack of participation throughout school. It's one of those things I can't fix and for who I am today, it's not a proud thought.

Best Answer

I didn't go and I still don't care. Why pretend like I'm some sort of disney princess getting a stupid expensive dress and dabbing on a gallon o' make up? I don't even like dresses! Or parties.

Best Answer

Well UK here and we never had proms back then when I left school. Sadly "my opinion" catching up with that here, and yes I would be sad if my children attended school for so long and did not participate in the last leaving big do. They had pizza and a disco leaving school at 11 and yes both went and enjoyed it. Now their new schools have leaving dances/proms but still not as major a thing as the US and yeah sure as hell going to those if I live and breathe.

Best Answer

No, but if you want to go with your friends you should. It's just not all that appealing to people like me.

Best Answer

nope, wasn't my thing then

Best Answer

No regrets D:&lt;!!!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

lol why would i?

Best Answer

No and no, but it took a long time to get to the second no.

Best Answer

No, I hated the company... bunch of (post) pubescent, self entitled, egocentric drama queens and kings.

Best Answer

I did not go. Matter fact I even just picked up my diploma.. Jim Morrison of the Doors did that too..

Best Answer

“I pressed her thigh and death smiled”

Best Answer

Ummm. I'm going to senior prom. I think. Ask me this question after June or something---I just might chicken out.

Best Answer

um not really, its just a school dance

Best Answer

I didn't go I regret it.

Best Answer