shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 9 Answers Jul 21, 2010

Take up hoobies & travel the world :))

Best Answer

I would fix all the stuff around my house that needed fixing. I would be a PTA Dad and spend time with the kids. I would fix stuff for other people. I would start my own research firm and test and refine my new antibiotic which selectively kills the really bad bacteria but leaves the good bacteria alone.

Best Answer

Well, I don't have to "work" right now. But there's still cooking and doing house chores, etc. Wearing the pants in the household...mowing grass and digging in the yard. Learning to do stuff that I never thought I'd need to, like rehanging a shed door, attempting to kill the yellowjackets that have built a nest in my foundation, or decrudding my pushmower blades because they have clogged up with gunk. Working with and taking care of my autistic son. <br />
Other than that....I like to read. Used to enjoy drawing and painting. Crafting. If I had the "freedom", I would travel and hike the country. Take photographs more often and maybe learn how to use a darkroom. I spend a lot of time writing letters now. Or watching my movie collection. I would really like to structure my time better once my son is back in school. Maybe take a course.

Best Answer

whatever I felt like doing

Best Answer

I would enroll in all kinds of classes at the college.

Best Answer

Work has a bad connotation. If I didn't have to work, I'd still work. But only on the things I like to do, such as building things, art projects, survial projects, and perhaps inventions?

Best Answer

Work for me is a joy if it is something I believe in, so I would have to say that I would find something that motivated me and surf that wave.

Best Answer