youngmoon youngmoon 31-35, M 11 Answers Jun 15, 2012

Yes. But not in a rude way and not with everything I don't like. My husband has a tacky Hooter's shirt and prefers traditional tighty whities. I don't really like them but I've never said anything because - big deal, who cares?

But for a while he was wearing a pair of jeans with a huge rip right around his butt cheek and going out in shirts with paint stains on them and little holes ripped here and there. I told him I wanted him to get some better things and we corrected it.

Likewise, he's made it well known to me that he doesn't want me to get more piercings and dress "scary", but he doesn't stop me from wearing things like my spiky skull necklace or my leather studded jacket.

It's about compromise. You do represent the person you're with but you're still an individual.

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

If she asked, I'd be honest. But not likely to bring it up unless it's particularly horrendous

Best Answer

good thinking.

Best Answer

i think i will love him for his quirky taste...and wont try to change him.

Best Answer

kool...:)

Best Answer

hell yes!! but if they lok funny, ill wait for the day to get over ;p

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Depends, is it just a style thing or are they covered in dirt and looking like someone took a flame-thrower to their hair.

Best Answer