BlueVelvetCake BlueVelvetCake 36-40, F 12 Answers Mar 10, 2011

Canada, it has all the main good things that the states have plus a less 'money centric' attitude. Focused more on people and comfort than money money money.<br />
kind of a nice bridge of attitudes between the states and europe.

Best Answer

Canada. Its a free, democratic nation with a good standard of living and it seems like, decent people. Plus, my Dad's Dad was Canadian.

Best Answer

Costa Rica. I love the tropics, the mountains, the ocean, good food, There's a place in Costa Rica where you can see both the atlantic and the pacific oceans on a clear day.

Best Answer

Italy, Austria or France. I've been to all three places and I fell in love with each place for all sorts of reasons.

Best Answer

I'd probably like to live in Italy. Italy such a rich history and a rich culture. And it doesn't snow in Italy.

Best Answer

I can tell you that I won't go back to my country, I been there I know how it is and is not pretty . I love the USA this is my country now, so if I have to leave from here I will go to Spain . I have friends and family and I will be there legally .

Best Answer

In Uganda where they have lots of Pandas

Best Answer

i'm going to costa rica with puck :)

Best Answer

Bhutan.<br />
cos they are well chilled

Best Answer

Canada,

Best Answer