you say no, what job would you be doing? Be realistic. Cause you know you have to be in this world. Thank you.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 14 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Hobbies

I did work as a teacher. They were paying me peanuts. So if i don't have to worry about money then i would still like to work as a teacher. Teaching is my passion.

Best Answer

I love this.

Best Answer

Yes, most definitely. I love my job, and most of all, I love my customers who have supported me through thick and thin! I have a very unique business, manufacturing custom wetsuits & drysuits for scuba divers. And, of course, doing repairs & alterations to other brands of suits. There are not very many companies out there who do what I do, and those who do are big corporation type businesses. I am just a small two man shop who takes every job with care & affection. Our suits are not cut out and assembled by machine, it's all by hand, one suit at a time. <br />
There have been a few times that I have thought about closing, simply because of the money situation. When the word got out, customers were bringing me jobs to do that didn't necessarily need to be done. When I was in ICU for four days in the hospital, my customers held a fund raiser to help pay for the hospital fees. <br />
How can I turn my back on these people? How can I turn my back on something I built from the bottom with nothing? Sure I still have nothing now, and the money would be a blessing to help pay the overdue bills, but there's no way I would give up something I absolutely love doing, and I certainly wouldn't leave my beloved customers!!

Best Answer

A unique and wonderful job. I am happy these people love you. And you them.

Best Answer

If I have enough money,I will get a vast land and plant trees,veges,flowers and set up a houses and invite friends to have weekend growth groups.I love to see human flowering to their potential.

Best Answer

Hmmm....Nice. You are Indian, correct?

Best Answer

3rd generation indian from Malaysia

Best Answer

I've thought about this before, actually. If I were to win the lottery and was still physically able, I'd certainly still cover ballgames. There's nothing more exciting to me than walking the sidelines at a high school football game. :)

Best Answer

You are a natural sportswriter, hon. Love you. xoox

Best Answer

WRTGHYMTJ,UIY7KM/;NJHBFGDVZ

Best Answer

Has the alphabet seized control of your mind?

Best Answer

Yes. If it was doing what I was doing before being a mum. I knew my job and I enjoyed being needed in a world without ****** nappies.

Best Answer

So what did you do? Mothers are the most important people in the world.

Best Answer

I was the production assistant at a factory. Nothing flash, processing orders and planning runs, managing stock etc. I loved it :o)

Best Answer

No, I'd be doing something where the managers wouldn't imply I'm up to no good, or I'm not doing my job correctly. I'd be doing something where people don't habitually complain about my work while they hit on each other and talk on their smart phones or hang out not doing anything and not helping, I'd be doing something where they don't abuse the help.

Best Answer

Like what?

Best Answer

Nope. At the moment I would be just working on school. Then I'd work as an RN.

Best Answer

Being one, I have to say it is not glamorous and certainly not valued much. Hard work that will break your back. And wear you down. But a satisfaction you can love.

Best Answer

Yes, I'd still be doing what I'm doing now in one form or another. I'm a business analyst, and I love helping people solve their problems. It gives me a sense of accomplishment to correct or enhance processes, and the gratitude of the people for whom I do the work is worth more to me than the money.

Best Answer

You love your job like you love life.

Best Answer

No...I would not work at my job now. I'd try to get a job that I would enjoy doing, such as photography of some sort maybe. I think I 'd enjoy that.

Best Answer

Can you take courses in it?

Best Answer

yeah...probably can i guess

Best Answer

I would. I get to help small business owners with their businesses. I help them get started. I feel like I make a difference between making a house payment and losing their home. So, it is as rewarding for me as it is helpful for them.

Best Answer

Nice. Like you are. xox

Best Answer

And you are.

Best Answer