dontpanic777 dontpanic777 31-35, M 7 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Politics

Yeah everybody has to pay for what he/she has done especially if he/she harmed someone, either an animal or a human.

Best Answer

no way,,, indeed that's the very LAST thing I'd do,,,, way more likely my ? be,,, r u making a killing ?? hehe,,,

Best Answer

I will have to convince them go to the police and admit it themselves, that will get them a mitigation of punishment.

Best Answer

Depends.<br />
If you've found out that they did something and you haven't told the police and the police found out that you've been hiding it, you're an accessory to their murder..you will go to jail.<br />
If you found out that they did something and you do go to the police, you may be a suspect for awhile but if you've done nothing wrong, they'll set you free and your family member will go to jail and you will not.

Best Answer

Probably not. It would probably depend on what the crime is. If it's robbery or drug use or something I would probably let it slide, but I can't see myself not doing something about it if it was murder or rape.

Best Answer

muder, child abuse rape are no nos

Best Answer

Yeah, child abuse is another one that's unforgivable in my book.

Best Answer

No. Defend them to the end

Best Answer