lookingwindow lookingwindow 41-45, F 14 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Struggles

If the issues pull you down and make you suffer you have to stay back but still show you care , if its health or a struggle that requires help, do everything you can Good luck.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

It depends on what it is and how bad the arguments get. If we could agree to disagree then yes.

I once had a friend who I kinda fell for (guy) and I asked him out one day. He said no, so I asked why. He said that because I was " Mentally ill and needed to be treated in a hospital" I didn't understand this so of course, I got offended and asked how he came up with that one. He said " You mentioned that you may like women and therefore you're sick in the head. I wouldn't date you because you're mentally unstable and if you're mentally unstable then you can't have a stable relationship."

I went off on him about how ignorant he was. I told him that the one who was mentally unstable was him for thinking of us that way. He said " That just shows me that you really are unstable but I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm saying that as a friend."

I looked at him and said " A friend wouldn't tell another friend that they needed to be in a hospital for being born a certain way. We're no longer friends."

Best Answer

That's awful, J. Obviously he was just plain ignorant. Not worth your time. Shame you invested the time up front in becoming friends only to find this out.

Best Answer

I've had way more than that. Not only am I offended personally but for all my friends who are a part of the LGBT community. I know it sounds somewhat wrong ( but understandable) but I have had friends tell me that if they could choose to be gay or straight they would choose to be straight because they're afraid of people who want to end their lives for no reason. It makes me sad hearing that and they definitely don't deserve it.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

I would be curious and find out more.

Best Answer

In general I would always stand by a friend hell I'm a Taurus we r known for our loyalty. Most issues can be resolved. Having said this there r a few deal breakers. Like having sex with ones partner. Definitely controversial. Murder or covering up one. Drug deals. So yes there r some sorry you're on your own friendship breakers.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

I'm very loyal, stand by my friend of course.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Fairweather friends I can do without and don't want to be either.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

depends on the issues...

Best Answer

Stand back...without falling off the ship

Best Answer

A true friend will have your back.

Best Answer

and stab you in it at the same time

Best Answer

Stand by their side and be ready to help if possible.

Best Answer

Indeed

Best Answer

i'm use to throwing people overboard but i got your back...

Best Answer

Stand.

Best Answer