AlexaW AlexaW 51-55, F 61 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Marriage

I wouldn't be able to say, it would just depend on when, and if I met someone<br />
I wanted to marry again. I wouldn't be in a hurry, and I hope I wouldn't drag my<br />
feet about it if that person did come along.

Best Answer

I have been married for so long that I would want some down time before i decided.

Best Answer

Is the body cold ?

Best Answer

I would rather be dragged naked across a 10 mile long bed of nails slowly than get married again. or a bed of coals or sandpaper or hot pokers or drain flow or ALL of them...!!!

Best Answer

That would be short and painful rather than long some what painful.For me if Icould I would like to have a little fun for a while.

Best Answer

My soul mate died 5 years ago I look at it at as a love of a lifetime ,I would be extremely blessed to meet a second soul mate

Best Answer

Soul mates are hard to find. I feel finding one for myself wouldn't happen.

Best Answer

yes they are ,but when you do it will rock your world and you will understand

Best Answer

I don't think i found that in my hubby. My parents were hard to live with and i just wanted to get to a better place when i married at the age of 21.

Best Answer

about thirty minutes....rent-don't buy......

Best Answer

How about spending time and not marry.

Best Answer

I don't think that I would ever marry again.

Best Answer

I would hard put to marry again myself. However dating sounds great.

Best Answer

not long. i am desirable, but careful. i want a lifetime. willing to wait and to explore if this is the one. then wonderful.

Best Answer

A good one or just a new spouse? The neighbor guy would marry me but I want the money up front.

Best Answer

Yes some one that at least can support them self and not take yours would be important.

Best Answer

Not in this neighborhood.

Best Answer

I know everyone wants some form of companionship, but I'm not sure I would even look! I would enjoy my life and if along the way that someone knocks on my heart's door, so be it! :)

Best Answer

As long as it took for my heart to hold together again and for someone to prove they loved me.

Best Answer

..I'm not sure theres a set time..depends on how strong the person is and how independant they become..I've been divorced 1yr..and now I'm starting to like being single more then being married....theres just alot of things I want to accomplish before I go...being alone is not so bad....

Best Answer

I've been divorced 2 years.. so at least 2 years. But I can't say I'm looking for another spouse.

Best Answer

It's been 7 years since my husband passed away and I'm celibate and single still.

Best Answer

NOT!

Best Answer

It's taken me almost 8 months to even start dating again

Best Answer

This is easy...I have been with my husband for 25 years, we were high school sweethearts and best friends. He has recently been diagnosed with a rare and deadly form of blood cancer and it has really made me pounder what would be next should he pass. My answer is never, should he die I never want to remarry or even date for that matter. I have already had so much joy and hapiness with him that is all I will ever need.

Best Answer

With how I feel right now I would be dating someone within a week or so. And I been married for a while. I was cheated on.,already know a few good candidates.

Best Answer

I have a hard time being alone. Dating very soon would be the way I would go. I would enjoy meeting many people in a fun kinda way.

Best Answer

Probably never find one, as I am an ugly old git.

Best Answer

I have been surprised how many physically debilitated and very heavy people make life long attachments.

Best Answer

ASAP.

Best Answer

I've been divorced for 12 years, after 30 years of marriage I have no desire to remarry.

Best Answer

Do you meet with people or women some or just hang out with your pets?

Best Answer

Shure, I'm very social, I've had a few girlfriends. There is a woman in her late 40's who lives a few doors from me who has become a good traveling partner, she has been divorced a few years as well.
I'm not a hermet, I just like the quiet.

Best Answer