Tummytocker Tummytocker 51-55, F 14 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Community

Midgets

Best Answer

And who created theirs?

Best Answer

I really dunno :-)

Best Answer

God.

Best Answer

I don't believe in a "nothing" at all, I don't know of anything that can be created or destroyed, things just change their arrangement and change form. Lots of things are just obviously human, in our animalistic way, like thinking we're special, looking for beginnings and ends, and looking for a "somebody" seems very primative too.

Best Answer

Sorry - can you clarify. You say you don't believe in a "nothing"....

Best Answer

The words are tricky to use. I don't believe that the concept of nothing can exist in reality. As in a place that is totally void of anything.

Best Answer

Do you think that reality can be Absolute Truth?

Best Answer

From my guess of what you mean, isn't that the definition of reality? whether something is true or not depends on how it compares with reality.

Best Answer

:) Maybe my mind created the creator....hmmmmmmm?

Best Answer

Nah. That makes no sense.

Best Answer

For all I know, I am asleep, and you are all a part of this bizarre dream I'm having. So, my mind has created everything, including the creator.

Best Answer

I think that is right. What we perceive to be 'reality' isn't reality at all and we are just having a dream. If we don't realise the truth, I guess we just carry on and on having the same or similar dreams of separation.

Best Answer

Separation?

Best Answer

If there is an eternal Universal Mind (which some people may call God or The Source or the Creator) then we must all be One. In reality we are One, but we dream a dream of separation and wars and conflict and problems, etc. In reality, none of these things exist. Only peace, joy and love.

Best Answer

You have the wrong user name. it should be theeternaloptomismofthesunshinemind. LOL it's nice to have a sunshine mind. I'm glad for you.

Best Answer

Had something to do with my father's erection. Nine months later, I was born.

Best Answer

Not really. You are thinking you are a body. A body only acts on instructions from the mind.

Best Answer

The converse is also true. The mind is a function of the body. An example is that exercise elevates mood.

Best Answer

But it doesn't change your thinking, does it?

Best Answer

Also, your body doesn't just go an exercise itself without your mind telling it to do so.....

Best Answer

Let me guess. You are a college freshman, enrolled in a 100-level introductory course on philosophy. If so, then you need to convince your professor; not me. All your points have been argued by philosophers for centuries. I have neither time nor inclination to rehash it here with a stranger for whom this topic is new.

Best Answer

Wrong again.....! I'm in my 50s. If you have neither the time nor inclination to rehash the points I have raised (in other words, you don't have any more answers) then I wish you well.

Best Answer

I don't wish you well. In fact, I am going to mute you. Bye.

Best Answer

All that is, is. I am reluctant to concede that all that is was 'created', or that a 'creator' exists apart from all that is; nor that there was a beginning or a creation point. I imagine life to be an ex<x>pression of something far beyond our understanding.

Best Answer

There isn't anything apart from us. It is the belief in separation that causes us to live in the made up world.

Best Answer

Evermore?

Best Answer

Why are you asking people who dont believe in a Creator: WHO CREATED their mind?

Best Answer

What if we are an extension of the Universal Mind?

Best Answer

Ok, what if?

Best Answer

If we are an extension and our (real) function is only to keep extending/creating love, does that no make sense to you?

Best Answer

I dont understand. But yeah extending and creating love is good.

Best Answer

Furbies.

Best Answer

Life creates life. Deal with reality.

Best Answer

What is 'reality'....?

Best Answer

That just begs the question of who created the mind of my "creator" and who created the mind of my creator's creator and so on and so forth infinitely.

Best Answer

Not really. If time is an illusion and there is only eternity, then it makes sense.

Best Answer

And if you do believe in a Creator, who created Him?

Best Answer

If there is really no time and space and only eternity exists, then the creator wouldn't have a beginning or end.

Best Answer

oh I see, so He is not the Alpha and the Omega?

Best Answer

If there is eternity, then there can be no such thing as a beginning and an end. Because our whole illusionary lives are built around 'time' sometimes we can only be reached by reference to it. But it doesn't make it real.

Best Answer

I created/create my mind :)

Best Answer

Do you mean your ego, when you refer to 'I'...?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

But an ego is made-up. How can something that has been made up and therefore not real, create anything?

Best Answer

Robots can make you dinner

Best Answer