Moral1000 Moral1000 22-25, F 16 Answers Apr 16, 2012

My main reason for not going is , I feel that most people there are fake and stuffy. I go on occasions for my mom because it makes her happy, and I feel it's the right thing to do. But I feel closer to God, in the woods, or on the beach.I beleive in God, and I feel, he knows my heart. I dont feel I need to be in a building with a bunch of people who will judge me because of my tattoos, or because I dont have the desighner clothes and fake nails and salon hair dos. My relationship with God is just that. Mine.

Best Answer

Thank you for for sharing.

Best Answer

The church is an institution and a business. It is used to brain wash rather than to testify and worship. I would go to church if they hadn't already turned their backs on me for not being what they thought I should be. I love my God and I know my God loves me no matter what so nobody can tell me otherwise anymore.

Best Answer

How did they turn their back on you?

Best Answer

When I needed them most they refused to listen and instead tried to indoctrinate me. Especially when I got pregnant.

Best Answer

Awww I am soo sorry that happened to you. How old is your baby?

Best Answer

He is 1 1/2 now.

Best Answer

You're running through the house. lol Thank you for sharing.

Best Answer

(1) Currently homebound (2) when I pray I already know my prayer is listened to .

The lord is with me no matter where I am .

Best Answer

its boring , and you can't smoke , its my reason anyway

Best Answer

I don't think they know what God is about.

Best Answer

For those who read the bible should know that the church is a place of gather for all those who serve jesus christ. Its a place to get uplifted an converse with people who share a common grace. Not all churches are warped all though most are. Just don't go ahead thinking once your done wrong they are all wrong. I go to church but occasional the car won't start so ill have to have service with the tv pastor. Yep

Best Answer

I don't believe in organized religion. God isn't that petty.

Best Answer

Because I don't want to go back right now. It is so many people faking & jaking in church including church officials sometimes.

Best Answer

Its a little boring lol

Best Answer

I still go but at times that I can't it's because of conflict or sometimes just plain laziness. :(

Best Answer

beacuse the priest chase me off with a broom when he sees me.

Best Answer

Seriously?

Best Answer

haha, no :), but seriously, churches sickens me. All the lies and misguided people, just makes me sick to the bone. (no offence intented to anyone ofc, just how I feel/experience it)

Best Answer

You couldn't resist could you? Why not pass the question if you don't believe in God?

Best Answer

I never said I dont belive in God, Just dont share the christian belief of God. Makes God seem so shallow and petty. And its clear as day (to me anyway), that pretty much everyone who goes to church dont really know anything about God at all.(exceptions to everything ofc), but most.

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer