What do you do to fill that need?
BloodyMary82 BloodyMary82 26-30, F 10 Answers May 21, 2013 in Community

Yep. The Youth Centre I work at. It's impossible to be glum in that place when you're looning around with kids!

Best Answer

What do you do there with the kids?

Best Answer

I volunteer as a Youth Worker, so we play games, talk about their problems, give them a place where they can feel happy and safe.

Best Answer

That's cool. Are these at-risk youth or can any kid come hang out?

Best Answer

Both. I work at two centres. One that is mainly all kids and the other is for at-risk kids. It's quite the contrast!

Best Answer

That's great your town has those preventive services for kids. I don't think we have that here for just any kid.

Best Answer

We actually have a lot of provisions for kids at the moment, including detached workers that go out and speak to the kids hanging out, which they seem to really appreciate.

Best Answer

I don't need church or to go anywhere , just need to be with my children at home playing with them if we go out we go out if not then fine.

Best Answer

I don't need to go some place to feel good about myself, <br />
I've only been depressed once in my life, and I can't stay sad for more than 2-3 hours..after 2-3 hours, I simply refuse to be sad..weird, I know, but I say to myself, screw this, I'm not gonna be sad. And it works! Master of my domain.

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

I feel good inside without the need to go to church. Churches are full of hypocrites anyway who think that by going to church on a Sunday they can be arseholes the rest of the week and it will all be OK

Best Answer

Ok, but not every one is like that, some are really good people.

Best Answer

yea i go round my nrighbours house on weekends and join in the ****

Best Answer

No, you're just being silly.

Best Answer

a place with random music ...and a drink maybe some pool a bar works ...if i dont drink to much

Best Answer

Ah, cool, so you relax and de-stress there?

Best Answer

yea i got for the pool table ...it helps me relax

Best Answer