honeypie29 honeypie29 26-30, F 5 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Doing Good

No... how else will you know?

Best Answer

no, go find out to know :)

Best Answer

So basically, don't trust your gut instincts and go against them?

Best Answer

So what we talking about? How to find out or how to conquer our gut? :)

Best Answer

IF you don't go, how do you find out? Read about it later?

Best Answer

It's that gut feeling inside that tells you not to..So you don't trust your gut instincts?

Best Answer

Didn't realize we were talking about gut instinct... I thought we were discussing the uncertainty of a new situation. Yeah, I trust my gut... but when my gut kicks in, I feel like I know, just not sure what I know.

Best Answer

Well, that's what I'm talking about. That gut instinct that tells you, "I don't know. Something doesn't feel good about this."

Best Answer

And actually, sometimes my gut makes me go, even if I do know, and its gonna be bad! Sometimes you can make a difference. That's what its all about. Not being there when you need something, but when you are needed.

Best Answer

aww honeypie, always trust your gut! if you don't feel comfortable, then don't do it, don't go there, don't say that... for every other time, though - go for it! go to know!

Best Answer

Oh ya when I don't know, but I'm sort of kinda excited to find out, I do. But if I'm dreading something or feeling doubt, I don't.

Best Answer