freeed freeed 61-65, M 43 Answers May 24, 2010

Mostly because WalMart doesn't have it in the meat case hehehhe

Best Answer

I'M SO HUNGRY. I COULD EAT A HORSE....

Best Answer

Horses are far too lean to please enough people to start processing.<br />
Also, horses are more of a utility type that man over the years has bonded... wait... why am I explaining this to you?<br />
iPods are on sale!

Best Answer

too big to eat in one sitting...

Best Answer

I have eaten horse... and zebra.<br />
It doesn't bother me at all.

Best Answer

I don't I will eat horses cows and have eaten snakes and even house cat. I plan to try dog meat next.

Best Answer

I think I did eat Horse the last time I went to my local Vietnamese Restaurant or was it cat.

Best Answer

I can't explain it. I come from a farm, and all the animals were like pets, even the Cows, and I had no problem (well, not much) eating steak and burgers, or chicken or ham. But I recently had some ground Cheval, (horse) and I must say, the thought of it bothered me. I would have even more of an issue with dog or cat, yet in some countries, that is a normal meat dish. I guess we were brought up just never thinking of a horse as food.

Best Answer

I think the more intelligence we see in an animal, the more difficult it is to consume. Of course, that makes me wonder why we are'nt all cannibals.

Best Answer

Horses, like cats and dogs have been close companions of humans, that's why it's not okay to kill or eat them. In my opinion

Best Answer

I find horse meat perfectly fine, I do not like pork very much at all and avoid it.

Best Answer

I once ate horse jerky and it was gooood!

Best Answer

i don't mind eating horses just fix me adish but awell cooked one i don't like my stick red and bloody

Best Answer

Or dolphins for that matter? I'd try absolutely anything and If I don't like it I'll leave it.

Best Answer

I have a huge problem with eating ANY animal. Eating a cow is just as heinous as eating any other animal.<br />
As a life-long vegetarian, I make no distinction between eating a cow or a dog--it's all cruel and unnecessary.

Best Answer

I would eat it, but its not available at Soby's. And they are a lean animal so the meat would be dry I think.

Best Answer

I balk at eating cows too, or any animal.

Best Answer

Dunno...Vietnamese eat dogs and cats...but I don't want any.

Best Answer

It's because in the immortal words of Edith Bunker "the Queen doesn't ride a cow". One of the best "All In The Family" episodes ever.

Best Answer

I do not consume either.

Best Answer