Yeah ... I'd sell it, since anyone who knows me well enough to give me a gift like that would also know I DESPISE overpriced fad crap.<br />
Some stuff IS worth more ... opinion rarely is.

Best Answer

Yes, but to be fair, they should expect that when they gift a hand bag to a guy

Best Answer

Nope. I couldn't sell it. It was a gift. I believe if a person thinks enough of me to give me a gift then it should be important to me. But that's how I feel. We're all different.

Best Answer

I wouldn't sell it, I would just give it away. :-)

Best Answer

SELL IT?.......ID GIVE IT AWAY !

Best Answer

Oh knock it off..Lol

Best Answer

Name brands shouldn't matter and it sounds like you want the money instead. It's not cool to sell a gift someone gave to you. Ok, say you sell it, that cash can be gone in less than a day, but you can have that bag for years, so don't say it's the "name" why you want to sell it, it's the money you want.

Best Answer

Depends. Maybe if I desperately needed the money. Otherwise no. A bag is something I carry around every day, I hold it close, I keep things I need inside of it.. I get attached to my bag. I almost give it a personality. ..the Coach bag will feel good against your body, is beautifully designed, will last forever and will never let you down.

Best Answer

In two seconds!

Best Answer

YES.....I had a knockoff Coach purse given to me by a boyfriend and I sold it. Does that count?

Best Answer

If I happen to like it, I would keep it. But, if I didn't like it....not sure what I'd do. Cause it's a gift...and chances are I'll see the person again. And I'm a bag lady - I love bags. I have so many bags. But, they're all regular 10..99, 20.99 bags. So, they'd probably wonder why I'm not using it. Cause I change my bags alot. Oy...so much to think about:) Gosh...I hope I never get a coach bag as a gift:)

Best Answer

I'd sell a name brand anything if I didn't like it : / I don't care for brand names. If I like something, I buy it, plain and simple~ If it happens to be a brand, cool. If it's not a brand name, even better.

Best Answer