I have older friends in their 50's that smoke, but I don't bother saying anything because I figure they are old enough to know better and I'd rather not beat a dead horse.
fuglywuggly fuglywuggly 26-30 25 Answers Mar 25, 2012

I don't. I figure someone who is an adult should be aware of the health risks of smoking. Plus, it is written on the pack of cigarettes. What I will tell them is not to smoke around me. I don't care for their smoke. I would ask them what color flowers would they like on their grave. Usually, someone understands that they should not light up around me.

Best Answer

No but with that it mind, they need to realize that I don't smoke so they shouldn't come near me while smoking because it is like they are telling me that I should smoke. Hope you catch my drift. :)

Best Answer

No, unless they want me to pay more for their health care. I find often that unhealthy people think all of us should pay for their bad habits which lead to poor health.

Best Answer

no, just because you dont smoke doesn't mean they can't.

Best Answer

I am an ex-smoker, but I am not one of "those" types of ex-smokers that'll act like they're ready to cough up a lung if they're around cigarette smoke again! I try to live and let live, as much as possible.

Best Answer

Grrr. People don't seem to realise that what others do is none of their business.'Sif they've somehow missed the smoking warning of the last decade. One of my friends is like this. It's pretty damn annoying. Her boyfriend's not allowed to smoke. Her friends can't smoke near her. And she once humiliated me in public when I was just a little bit high. <br />
*Sigh* She's lucky I love her so damn much...

Best Answer

definately! and now i started smoking myself and still tell others they should quit. i just dont overdo it. i tell them once, maybe twice and then stop. more times if they are my friends. actually i only tell my friends. dont care about the others. smoking leads to death sooner or later.

Best Answer

personally i just try to avoid them<br />
at all costs,i sing fundraising<br />
for Cancer Research,and i have had people<br />
putting money in my bucket holding a lighted cigarette,<br />
and even standing right near to me and smoking.what can you do, is difficult .

Best Answer

no - their choice

Best Answer

No, unless they ask me my thoughts on the matter. If they ask me then I'm honest.

Best Answer

No. People who smoke know it's not the best thing to do. No need to remind them.

Best Answer

I will sometimes mention some of the hazards of smoking to those who smoke ; BUT I don't argue about it .....<br />
One of my best points is that in males ; smoking can cause diseases of the vessels going into the groin , leading to weak erections and / or IMPOTENCE ... I know of at least four young guys who have quit when I pointed that out to them ...

Best Answer

No you should mind your own business :-)<br />
We already know k?

Best Answer

No. I've been smoking on and off, (mostly on), since 1989, but when I do occasionally stop (about four and a half years is my record); I never presume to do that - everyone knows it's gonna do you in after a while, but it's none of my business to pontificate.

Best Answer

I've had people tell me that. Its always nice to just let it go. I hate when people tell me because I still enjoy it. I know its sooo bad and I could die one day, but by the time that comes around I'll hopefully be old enough and did what I needed to do with my life.

Best Answer

I dont tell anyone how they should or shouldnt be

Best Answer

No. We all have vices

Best Answer

i still share my concern.

Best Answer

No, it's their business if they choose to smoke.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer