We all stand for something, and when we allow others to influence our moralistic choices and beliefs, were really not being who we are.
peachfuzz68 peachfuzz68 41-45, F 10 Answers Feb 16, 2012

I think most people have had "their"opinions formed subconsciously,subliminally and through a media barrage of one sided,unfair and bias coverage of events.They didnt stand for anything,and were empty vessels waiting to be full.

Best Answer

yes, very true

Best Answer

Disagreeing with Enstein might be a step closer to having a mind of your own, would it not? In the face of ridicule for disagreeing at least by your admission you are showing you are supportive of yourself having a mind of your own.

Best Answer

Mr. B says I don't believe that

Best Answer

I double-knot my shoe laces.

Best Answer

hard to get them untied? lol

Best Answer

It has much truth and it also has literary gimmick built in.

Best Answer

you can see it that way

Best Answer

however the gimmick was not my intent.

Best Answer

LOL. I guess the term literary gimmick was just an off the cuff remark formed in my own head because your statement is just like a saying I've heard all my life. "If you don’t stand for something, you'll fall for anything". Also I am familiar with a country music song from a few years back titled "You've Got To Stand For Something" and the chorus goes somthin' like this "you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything
You've got to be your own man not a puppet on a string" - I'll not go into every verse but you get the gist of it. :)

Best Answer