Ok, my friend got asked out by one of her friends and she said no, and the guy is all torn up about it and I have no idea how to get him out of his sadness. My friend who rejected him felt really bad about it, but she just wanted to stay friends. How can I make them feel better? I hate when my friends are all sad!
saxgurl212 saxgurl212 13-15, F 11 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

The young man will recover from his feelings of rejection soon enough. Allow the two of them to work this out.

Best Answer

Thank you for actually trying to help! C:

Best Answer

You are welcome. I have been there and I have a pretty good idea of how he is feeling. He'll be OK.

Best Answer

Just be there for him. Let him vent. Let him take time to recover from it. It's better for them to be friends if one doesn't want to date, though there may be some awkwardness between them. Just kinda be aware of that.

Best Answer

Thanks! cx

Best Answer

tell them both ''you tried-you shared you were honest--you have the experience that makes you stronger...this is life this is how we do it ...and then there is always tomorrow''!

Best Answer

Thanks for actually trying to help! C: I will!

Best Answer

HOPE IT WORKS ..IF NOT maybe try not to worry about their feelings and provoke them to not put you in the middle by telling you about what they are doing...? idk hun...tough call...

Best Answer

Thanks, today at school was pretty awkward x/

Best Answer

The one that did the rejecting shouldn't feel bad. They were perfectly within their rights. The one who got rejected, it's not the end of the world. Maybe they should spend some time apart for a while, so the awkwardness can blow over.

Best Answer

Thank you for actually helping! Unlike some people *cough*everyone else*cough*

Best Answer

geez he better get some hide on him or he will never survive this world its full of rejection

Best Answer

First of this is not drama honestly. Your friend who said no to the guy was just being true to herself. He will get over it eventually.

Best Answer

Bl0wjobs solve everything.

Best Answer

My bad. Didn't realize that you're ten.

Best Answer

Hahaha! Please! Some Integrity! FOR THE CHILDREN! :DDDD

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Stay out of it

Best Answer