ridefree ridefree 36-40, M 19 Answers Jan 1, 2010

As a guy who investigated thousands of horrific accidents over the years...simple: don't wear a belt, and even simple accidents will F you up...a human body becomes a pinball bouncing around inside a thing loaded with sharp edges and hard surfaces...a person can be ejected through a closed windshield or window at low speed collisions...why risk that?..don't even get me started on rollovers...do your family a solid and belt up.

Best Answer

I mostly drive on my own property. When the sheriff drives by, I give him the single digit wave.

Best Answer

You should always wear a seat belt,here in England you have to by law,my friend was killed in a car accident because he was not wearing a seat belt,and that was at a low speed,he was thrown out of the car,which then overturned,he died in Hospital from internal injuries.<br />
Please always wear a seat belt,even on a short trip!!

Best Answer

Taxi drivers do not have to wear them in case they get mugged.

Best Answer

I always use my seat belt in a car too & feel that it is dangerous not to use them at all. I also feel that there are really no good reasons not to use a seat belt. I've known folks who are alive today simply because they were buckled up in their car. While we're on the subject. School Buses should have seat belts too & the Driver's should not be held responsible if a child refuses to buckle up on a Bus. Take Care.

Best Answer

I always wear my seatbelt and make everyone else in the car with me wear theirs whether they want to or not.

Best Answer

Around2 is absolutely right!!! I've seen a significant difference in the extent of injuries to those accident victims who chose not to wear their seat belts, as opposed to those who were belted in at the time of impact. I have always worn my seat belt, however I have a medical waiver releasing me from this due to my implanted heart device. The seat belt straps snug, directly across the device, which is some what raised. This is not only uncomfortable but can also be dangerous should an accident occur. Still, I choose to wear my seat belt.....I'll take my chances and buckle up! We ALL have people who love and need us. In this life we can do amazing things and you never know how many lives you've deeply touched along the way. So please do what's best for all involved= BUCKLE IT UP!

Best Answer

I would never, ever drive or ride in a car without wearing a seat belt. Your chances of survival are so much greater when you're belted in, and your injuries are not as severe when you wear a belt.<br />
I was in an accident once that would have killed me had I not been wearing my seatbelt. As it was, I wound up with a mild case of whiplash and a bruise on my body where the seatbelt was, but nothing else.

Best Answer

im scared of getting a concussion-- thats what they do to you.. and they're uncomfortable-- im short so i feel like the seat is trying to strangle me.. but i do wear them most of the time.

Best Answer

LAP belts "CAN Cause SEVERE Injury"; Shoulder belts...well, that's a 'different matter'. <br />
(QUESTION: "IF" Airbags WORK, "why" are seatbelts NEEDED ?)

Best Answer

Because dashboard is delicious!

Best Answer

To be a social rebel. It gives me a thrill, just like when I toss an aluminum can in the trash instead of recycling it.

Best Answer

YOU SHOULD BE!!<br />
THey S A V E L I V E S!!<br />
There are HEAVY FINES in South Australia for not <br />
wearing them!

Best Answer