plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 4 Answers May 19, 2012

Carbonation slows down the metabolism and all of the processed sugar will eat away at tooth enamel, decrease sexual functioning, and lower mood.<br />
Soda is great for a very very occasional treat, but you should only drink in moderation. <br />
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/soda-and-heart-attacks_n_1343163.html

Best Answer

in the long run, my mom is a coke addict, coke as in coca-cola, and i have never seen her drink water unless it is with medicine and surprisingly she is not diabetic but she does have high blood pressure and i think one day it will take a hard toll on her, of course i dont want that to happen to my mother but i know its very unhealthy and one day it will :/ it disappoints me that she cant stop

Best Answer

lol ya. once upon a time coca cola actually DID contain cocaine, look it up, its true. she always said "a long time ago coke tasted better" lol sorry mom

Best Answer

Maybe a lot of farting and burting? lol Idk. You should do a study and get back to us =P

Best Answer