plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 4 Answers May 19, 2012

Carbonation slows down the metabolism and all of the processed sugar will eat away at tooth enamel, decrease sexual functioning, and lower mood.

Soda is great for a very very occasional treat, but you should only drink in moderation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/soda-and-heart-attacks_n_1343163.html

Best Answer

in the long run, my mom is a coke addict, coke as in coca-cola, and i have never seen her drink water unless it is with medicine and surprisingly she is not diabetic but she does have high blood pressure and i think one day it will take a hard toll on her, of course i dont want that to happen to my mother but i know its very unhealthy and one day it will :/ it disappoints me that she cant stop

Best Answer

lol ya. once upon a time coca cola actually DID contain cocaine, look it up, its true. she always said "a long time ago coke tasted better" lol sorry mom

Best Answer

Maybe a lot of farting and burting? lol Idk. You should do a study and get back to us =P

Best Answer