bichem2013 bichem2013 22-25, F 9 Answers Jun 2, 2012

Not sure (what would Sigmund have said?) - maybe it's a general carnal desire - BUT from our primitive origins, osculation was, I believe, to do with the mouth - to - mouth transferrance of food. Yuk...... tried my best.... google dream interpretations? xx

Best Answer

I recently had a dream like that and I talked to the girl about it indirectly i found out that she had a crush on me when I was a freshmen I told her that I had a crush on her sophomore year. She gone cold and destint from almost every guy now. I'm not sure if I should pursue her considering if I fail things will be awkward between us since we work together. It even became awkward after that long conversation over the subject. What do I do?

Best Answer

i had a dream last night that i was kissing a guy that i have had a crush on for about 2 years and i hope it means that we are meant to be.....lol one can only hope lol

Best Answer

I have this dream book thing and it has all these different symbols and what they mean.... I cant find it though so im sorry, im no help :/ but i reccomend buying one of these books... They are actually so interesting! :)

Best Answer

I dreamed I was makin' out with Strombo (that's TV host and formed MTV spokesman George Stroumboulopoulos). He's a pretty good lookin' fellow, although he's many years my senior. I don't see anything wrong with dreaming about mackin' with a fellow, even if it's someone you know. It's just a dream, don't read too much into it!

Best Answer

Did it feel weird in the dream or was it passionate?

Best Answer

it's usually a sure sign that you are asleep.

Best Answer

it means that in 7 days a monster from you knicker drawer will come out and eat your lips...

Best Answer

It means that you are sexually active, my dear...

Best Answer

with if it is a person that you know?

Best Answer

as long as they are not a blood relative, whats the problem?

Best Answer

does it mean that you like the person?

Best Answer

Well, if you hate their guts, you're not going dream of kissing them, are you?

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer