travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 13 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Image & Weight

About a year. I didn't want to dye my hair, but I have been getting people, including strangers on the street, telling me to dye my hair. If I close my eyes, I can still see the original white/gray. Now my hair is a darker gray/light brown color. Looks very natural, strangely enough and no one has ever commented that they think I dye my hair... including those who told me to dye my hair -- its as if they forgot their original suggestion.

Best Answer

The "natural" colour now is different than it was; I look at pictures when I was a teenager and it was ash brown. I started dying it darker in my 20s; I have black eyebrows and eyelashes naturally, even with lighter hair, so it looked pretty good. But I started greying at about age 35. I always said if I'd known I'd grey so young I would've waited to dye it.

Best Answer

I see my natural color when it starts to grow out... I've been dying it for about 6 years now

Best Answer

Maybe two years and before that possibly about 7 years.

Best Answer

I can´t remember, hehehe

Best Answer

My sister dyes her hair and she see's the natural color every 3-4 months when the roots show through...... :)

Best Answer

about 7 years or so

Best Answer

4 years ago :(

Best Answer

I cant remember... hell of a long time

Best Answer