If you got his e-mail address correct, it is very unlikey that he did not receive it. <br />
If you got his address wrong, then you would almost certainly get a response telling you that the message was not delivered succesfully. <br />
The message may have gone into his spam box, and he may not have checked it. <br />
If you see him again, just ask him if he recieved it, if so, the ball's in his court, he should respond. If he has not recieved it, then you can send him another, maybe a little less sensitive, if you're worried about the content of the original one.<br />
What did it say, anyway?

Best Answer

It literally just was saying who I was and asking if he was single. It's been hard for me to ask that question face to face, since he's my mechanic, and the email was his work email.....I may sound lame haha but I didn't really know what else to do.
I actually double checked it after I sent it, and it's the right email, came off his card. It's not even that I'm worried about what it said either, I just don't want to be pushy about whether he's single or not because if he read it, there's a reason he didn't answer it. Ya know?

Best Answer

Well, sounds like you didn't send anything you need be worried or ashamed about. If the e-mail address is correct, then it would have been sent. Is this guy self employed or does he work for someone else? If it's the latter, then the e-mail could have been read by his boss! Not good! If he's self employed then, maybe he's shy, maybe he's married, but not too happily and thinking about looking!!?!! Maybe, he just doesn't fancy you, but does not want to hurt your feelings. Hope this helps.Tim.

Best Answer

Luckily I don't think it was read by his boss, but if it was I probably just look like some silly kid in all honesty. I wish I knew what happened, but I honestly just think he's married or not interested, and just didn't tell me. Sucks, cause I assumed the response would be bad, but just never got one.
and it helped :) Thank you.

Best Answer

Welcome, np. Perhaps you can help me with my problem. It's a big one, but I'm not sure I'm ready to share

Best Answer

I'm here if ya need me :) I dunno how much help I'll be but whenever you're ready to share, if you are ready to share that is. I'm around. I was gonna message you to tell you that, but Ep won't let me cause you're page has been flagged or some crap. But yeah, I'm here if ya need help :)

Best Answer