It means you've become TOO attached to him

Best Answer

That you are entering into the danger zone where he is likely to become more important than is healthy for you.

Best Answer

sounds true.

Best Answer

That you are codependent.<br />
Been there; done that; really DO know EXACTLY how you're feeling.

Best Answer

yeh it sucks. he means so much to me id get it

Best Answer

READ THIS BOOK: "Codependent No More," by Melody Beattie.
You ARE worth more!

Best Answer

well how long does he go without talking to you?

Best Answer

well were not talking now cus hes trying to get over me cus i told him i wanted to stay friends when he really liked me ugh

Best Answer

so you feel bad cuz he isn't talking to you but he isn't talking to you cuz you dumped him?

Best Answer

no we were never going out.i lead him on tho cus i wasnt sure if i liked him and realized i just wanna stay friends so hes not talking to me now cus hes trying to get over me

Best Answer

so why do you feel empty and lonely then? you must have other friends

Best Answer

well like hes the only one i really texted... and its fmdifferent cus he made me feel wanted and heyyy wanted to see me first and we both wanted to sit next to each other in places. i guess he is really my only closest guy friend.

Best Answer

so really you miss the attention he was giving you. go find a new guy to text and stop breaking hearts

Best Answer

i did but i miss him. Im not a ***** or something if thats what u think. hes different. i miss the relationship we had. dont u like it when someone gives u attention.

Best Answer

he wants what you wont give him so just forget about him.

Best Answer

well hopefully well still be good friends but if were not meant to be friends then were not so yeag

Best Answer

Wow.. lol

Best Answer

wow what

Best Answer