QuestionMarks QuestionMarks 41-45, F 18 Answers Jul 19, 2009

It could be anything from carpal tunnel, a pinched nerve, spinal problems, heart problems, or neurological. Best thing to do is call your physician and get an appointment.

Best Answer

See a good chiropractor . . . very symptomatic of neck and upper back stuff. See someone who uses an "Activator", it is the most comfortable and really effective. They should also have a "drop" table. No one should be "pretzled" by their doc.

Stretching exercises, done right, will help too.

Best Answer

When I was preggo, I could not hardly pick up a pen and when I waved my hand one time, it flew through the air. It was from pressure on nerves. People with carpal tunnel also feel this. One time when I was hooking my dishwasher to the faucet, I felt the same thing, I was so afraid the numbness was coming back, but in reality, the water had dripped in a strange way to the cord and had electrocuted me...lol

Best Answer

Constantly? It is either a sign of a circulatory or neurological problem. This includes many things as severe as a 'stroke' to as minimal as a temporary circulatory issue by having a limb in an 'awkward' position for too long (i.e. 'my hand fell asleep')

Best Answer

Carpal tunnel would be my guess.

Best Answer

bad circulation.

Best Answer

I'd suggest seeing a good chiropractor.

I've had this happen. In my case, it was an irritated/pinched nerve. I tried physical therapy for months without much success, then I went to a chiropractor.

I was a skeptic, but he worked magic - within a few weeks, I was tingle-free. For a while, I had to go back for a 'tune-up' of two-three visits, once or twice a year - but I've been tingle/pain-free now for over 3 yrs without any further tune-ups.

Whomever you do see should do a full medical workup, including neuro-function testing and x-rays to make sure it's something they can treat.

Best Answer

I am NOT a doctor.

I had ruptured neck discs, C 5-6-7 and had this as a sypmtom. I also had considerable pain. I only had surgery because the doctors would not continue to give pain meds, it is a scary choice to have your neck opened.

However, it was a cure. I have had no problems since, the surgery was more than 10 years ago.

See a doc, have an MRI.

Best Answer

My right arm does this due to carpal tunnel.

Best Answer

load shading.

Best Answer

the best thing to do would be to contact a health professional.

I am by far not a doctor, but I had that happen to me and it was carpel tunnel.

But dont take my word for it that this is whats wrong, please go see your doc!

Best Answer

My left elbow does that with too much exertion because I had surgery on it. It is the nerves firing.

Best Answer

It could be anything from a milder form of Arthritis to some sort of Neurological condition. If this is happening to you - you should see your Dr. as soon as you can, if only to put your mind at rest.

Best Answer

magickal divine energy moving through you, usually. It means you have an excess, stick your hands in sea salt and it absorbs the charge. You can also use it to charge quartz crystals. Or you can put it on the earth and try to project it down but for me that does a bad job of making it stop.

Sometimes it can be medication withdrawal but it's slightly different, and sometimes a side effect of antidepressants.

Best Answer

actually some types of seizures feel like that. or it could be bad blood circulation. if something doesn't feel right don't hesitate to talk to you doc.

Best Answer