meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 12 Answers Sep 1, 2010

i wouldnt recommend any of those things because you could get in trouble<br />
if you are being treated unfairly i would probably talk to the management first before anything<br />
or simply find a new job

Best Answer

Yeah...ok...great advice.....

Best Answer

LOL just been trough this myself, brought it up with they didnt to hear so I quit right there on the spot, told all my work mates so they couldnt change my mind. I have had 4 calls from Management wanting me to go back. I worked there 9 years and did alot more than I was ever supposed to do. I know the running of everything in the office to equipment, computers, passcodes, orders, cleaning, policies, lol and i was a simple receptionist. I feel great unemployed but great and it makes me feel better knowing they nowt know what a good worker I was and want me back and makes me feel even better to say ahhh NA~

Best Answer

Neither, I just put my bodily fluids in my bosses' food. <br />
Hehehehehe. i joke i joke.

Best Answer

haha.........good one.......(sure your boss would deserve it)..... :-)

Best Answer

look for another job, depending on what management does. If its something like sexual harassment and they didn't stop it, I'd sue.

Best Answer

I used to work at a candle factory, They wouldn't give me the promotion or the pay raise I deserved. I worked in the shipping department so I began to ship large amounts of candles to all my friends. I never got caught. I ended up quiting that job.

Best Answer

haha...that is priceless...love it!!

Best Answer

It's not a great sign that your first two options were the same ones your average eight year old would choose. Even considered talking to someone and getting the issue resolved?

Best Answer

Only if they steal from you first. Wish I had that patience. When the co. steals from me I tend to quit without notice. I'm not short tempered or violent but I'm big and now how to make a fist, so I call it a loss and immediately start the hunt for a less dishonest employer (nearly extinct, btw). Oh, and hey, it works both ways-going uncompensated for extra work is THEFT of YOUR time and YOUR efforts. Your boss is QUICK to tell you "Nothing is FREE". He/she doesn't know how right they are.

Best Answer

Forgetting the legality of the idea of theft either one is immoral and unethical. In a sense 'slacking off' is just another way of stealing. Not to be confused with 'not working up to potential'. If you are completing the tasks assigned you in the time fr<x>ame you say you will that is not really 'slacking off' just because you could do 'much more' in the same time fr<x>ame.<br />
Best bet. Either quit and get another job or figure out how to improve how you are treated at the job you have.

Best Answer

It's not real bright to admit to doing any illegal stuff, but I can say "Yes" definitely, I know how it is being a guy working for a sexist woman. Maybe not all women are sexist, but I've found every single one of my previous female bosses to be sexist. I go to work, not to kiss my boss' @**, but to work harder than anyone else. It doesn't cut it, I've even had a percentage at one job that was no less than 300% every day, but I didn't care how my boss' weekend was, or how great their party was, I was treated very unfairly for it every time. I've had about 6 women for bosses, but I don't have to worry bout it anymore, I got a job where working hard is appreciated........construction! XD

Best Answer

I wouldn't do anything that could get you a criminal record (stealing can do that) if it's really that bad, I'd just find a new job.

Best Answer

Yeah...new jobs are soooo easy to find.

Best Answer

Well, when I was eighteen--I stole stuff. Four pairs of panties--I worked in a department store in the lingerie section. When I was 24--I slacked off--I worked for the government in GSA to be precise and you got nothing for doing something. Actually, my fellow employees got mad at me for trying. Now--I work for myself and I go balls to the wall all the time. But, if I knew then what I know now? I would have doubled down in that department store and today I'd be running fifty of them. Same with the government--I would be the Director of the National Archives. But, I'm neither of those things because I had a tendency to cut my nose off to spite my face.

Best Answer