It disturbs me how many people Ive seen who fell for someone of the same sex and yet they just set there feelings aside and lived in misery. Don't answer if your opinion involves offensive statements and or language.
Thefizz20 Thefizz20 18-21, M 10 Answers Nov 17, 2010

I'm straight, but I've always said that "I'm straight until I find a man I'm attracted to." So I'm more than willing to consider a guy, but I haven't found any I've had a crush on, let alone fall in love with. <br />
So let's say I'm not married, and I fall in love with a guy. If the guy is straight, I deal, but I come out as bi - my friends and family are all cool and supportive about this kind of thing. If I think I have a chance with the guy, I still come out but then approach him as I would approach anyone else I'm interested in. <br />
That said, I'm in a good situation where I have friends and family who are VERY supportive of gay issues and gay rights.

Best Answer

thanks for your input :)

Best Answer

I would just set my feelings aside and live in misery. I have been seriously attracted to members of the oppisite sex that I realized I could not or SHOULD not have and chose to take no action. I repressed any urges and let them pass out of my life. <br />
I would do the same if I were attracted to a guy.<br />
Yes. I was in love, desperately and obsessively. Hurt to think or breathe. <br />
Still walked away. Not recommending you do thought. I died a little.

Best Answer

Thanks for your input. These women, were you in love?

Best Answer

Loving someone doesn't mean that I want to have a sexual relationship with them. I have a couple dear friends I love that are the same gender as me. i have no desire to take it physical. I'm just not wired that way.

Best Answer

Thats a completely different love haha. I mean exactly that, to have tha physical feeling. I love my best freind but im not in love with him lol. thanks for your imput.

Best Answer

I feel the same way as TyphoidJerry, but I did find someone in which I had a crush on. A very handsome young man. I was bi curious and he was bi. I was flirting with him quite a lot at school, but one day he was just gone. I never saw him again. <br />
He is the only guys I have been very strongly attracted to even more so then most women.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Kill myself. God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!

Best Answer

you should reword your answer.

Best Answer

Nothing. I'm a lesbian by nature.

Best Answer

I love a lot of other men but I lust for none of them because that would be very hateful and wrong.

Best Answer

I recently met a woman who instantly intrigued me. It wasn't because of overwhelming beauty, but an overwhelming force drawing us together. We instantly became inseprable and within a month knew that we were both falling deeply in love with eachother. I had never had a lesbian relationship, and she had never had a straight one. I must say, at first I was confused, but ultimately love over powed any concern of how I would explain this to my family, my ex or my son. I knew in my heart that this is what I had been waiting for my entire life.

Best Answer

I'm in love with someone of the same sex. And I also put my feelings aside and I'm miserable. Sometimes when I see the person and they leave I get so frustrated and angry at life I start to punch everything and cry because I can't say anything. It hurts too much sometimes I wish these feelings would just go away I didn't ask for them. ;(

Best Answer