I'm straight, but I've always said that "I'm straight until I find a man I'm attracted to." So I'm more than willing to consider a guy, but I haven't found any I've had a crush on, let alone fall in love with. <br />
So let's say I'm not married, and I fall in love with a guy. If the guy is straight, I deal, but I come out as bi - my friends and family are all cool and supportive about this kind of thing. If I think I have a chance with the guy, I still come out but then approach him as I would approach anyone else I'm interested in. <br />
That said, I'm in a good situation where I have friends and family who are VERY supportive of gay issues and gay rights.

Best Answer

thanks for your input :)

Best Answer

I would just set my feelings aside and live in misery. I have been seriously attracted to members of the oppisite sex that I realized I could not or SHOULD not have and chose to take no action. I repressed any urges and let them pass out of my life. <br />
I would do the same if I were attracted to a guy.<br />
Yes. I was in love, desperately and obsessively. Hurt to think or breathe. <br />
Still walked away. Not recommending you do thought. I died a little.

Best Answer

Thanks for your input. These women, were you in love?

Best Answer

Loving someone doesn't mean that I want to have a sexual relationship with them. I have a couple dear friends I love that are the same gender as me. i have no desire to take it physical. I'm just not wired that way.

Best Answer

Thats a completely different love haha. I mean exactly that, to have tha physical feeling. I love my best freind but im not in love with him lol. thanks for your imput.

Best Answer

I feel the same way as TyphoidJerry, but I did find someone in which I had a crush on. A very handsome young man. I was bi curious and he was bi. I was flirting with him quite a lot at school, but one day he was just gone. I never saw him again. <br />
He is the only guys I have been very strongly attracted to even more so then most women.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Nothing. I'm a lesbian by nature.

Best Answer

I love a lot of other men but I lust for none of them because that would be very hateful and wrong.

Best Answer

I recently met a woman who instantly intrigued me. It wasn't because of overwhelming beauty, but an overwhelming force drawing us together. We instantly became inseprable and within a month knew that we were both falling deeply in love with eachother. I had never had a lesbian relationship, and she had never had a straight one. I must say, at first I was confused, but ultimately love over powed any concern of how I would explain this to my family, my ex or my son. I knew in my heart that this is what I had been waiting for my entire life.

Best Answer

I'm in love with someone of the same sex. And I also put my feelings aside and I'm miserable. Sometimes when I see the person and they leave I get so frustrated and angry at life I start to punch everything and cry because I can't say anything. It hurts too much sometimes I wish these feelings would just go away I didn't ask for them. ;(

Best Answer