reelisa reelisa 41-45, F 8 Answers May 18 in Hobbies

I am fast losing hope in this world; there is no where and no person to turn to. But there are forces at work that can forever change the course of lives, because sometimes inaction is much worse than action.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't follow any religion; but one thing that came out of the blue for me, during my darkest hours was Mathew v:5 onwards. These words have stayed with me, from the very day the popped into my head. "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth". ^I^

Best Answer

AMEN

Best Answer

It depends on the nature of your feelings....I know that sounds like a cop out, but I'd need to know a little more.

Best Answer

My own is 100 times better than anyone I know. Most people will do the same thing and complain about it

Best Answer

Your faith. If you don't have one, hard to say. But keep on trying.

Best Answer

My EP friends!

Best Answer