I once went to an ATM to make a withdrawal. I waited while a person that was new to the technology fussed around for quite some time trying to make a withdrawal. Finally they walked away. I then went through the process of making a withdrawal for $20.00. When I opened the sliding door to get my $20.00 there was $320.00 sitting there. I quickly realized the person in front of me didn't know where the money they were trying to withdraw went.<br />
I grabbed the cash and walked to my car, thinking I had just caught a nice windfall. I was on a very low income at the time (in the Air Force) and it was Christmas time, I really could use the cash on my daughter and wife's gifts. I saw the person drive away in their Lexus, obviously not needing the money as much as I did.<br />
But I realized I was rationalizing. I jumped in my car and chased the Lexus. I followed him to a convenience store, still battling in my mind that I should just keep the cash. Finally inside the store I handed him the cash and explained how I got it. I was shocked when he said in a somewhat irritated voice, "I suppose you are expecting a reward." I muttered an expletive at him and went back to my car and drove home.<br />
So that's a long story to say, yes... I would do whatever it takes to return the cash to the rightful owner.

Best Answer

Hell to the no! Times are hard!

Best Answer

No I really wouldn't. I would keep it and add it to the pot.

Best Answer

i would keep it to be honest i think up until about a million, because then i would be pushing my luck...

Best Answer

A million or trillion seriously you'd have to fight your way through the crowds to get near it.

Best Answer

Hell no!

Best Answer

I would assume it's a trap and burn it

Best Answer