I would get everything, leave, go get my important documents and leave for good without looking back.

Best Answer

If it had a name to it return it if not I would keep it.

Best Answer

I would be as honest as possible without giving the money away to the wrong owner. I would go to the hotel desk and tell them I found something from a previous guest. Obviously no one has since inquired or they would have asked me questions already. I would tell them if anyone asks that they could contact me, and I would give my phone number. If they insisted that I turn it in, I would give them $500. If I never hear from anyone again, the money is mine. If someone calls and knows how much is missing, then I would turn it over to them. Like I said, I want to play this with honesty and yet hopefully retain the money.

Best Answer

thats nice

Best Answer

take it

Best Answer

take a thousand or two..then turn it in to police just in case lol

Best Answer

Check out

Best Answer

I'll tell you if I ever find that much until then have no data on that:-)

Best Answer

keep it obviously lol whoever left it didn't miss it enough or has money to lose

Best Answer

yea i was thinking the world would not know i found it

Best Answer

give it to servant for tip...

Best Answer

turn it in, its not mine

Best Answer

Find it's owner and return it, if I couldn't find them I'd donate it to a few different charity's.

Best Answer

I will immediately close the drawer :D

Best Answer

turn it over to the Hotel , i don't need the hassle , that's assuming i was Rich or ok at least

Best Answer

pyre

Best Answer

what is pyre

Best Answer

google it, I don't speak your mother language

Best Answer

spend it all on tangy taffy.<br />
or return it. one of the two.

Best Answer