TwoTearsInABucket316 TwoTearsInABucket316 31-35, M 28 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Beliefs

Give it to a street performer who looked like they needed it.

Best Answer

I didn't find one but one day I had a card in my mailbox at work and inside was $100 gift card no name included as to who to thank . I make good money and I felt funny about the gift but I took it as it ws intended which was an appreciation and acknowledgement of my recent difficulties. Later that day I encountered someone with a true need and realized this is what I was supposed to do with it. I hope it helped.

Best Answer

It will go to the needy....I needy it....

Best Answer

I would go through the streets screaming "I FOUND THE GOLDEN TICKET!", Then I'd probably pay a bill or something.

Best Answer

I found $60 sticking out of an ATM. I left a note with the business that didn't say the amount, but asked whoever lost it to call me and tell me how much they were missing. I didn't get a call.

Best Answer

Because im a MUSLIM!!! i will donate it or 'sedekah' to the charity

Best Answer

find a hundred today and get high tonight !!

Best Answer

Drop another hundo! Increase the odds of the person who lost the first one to find it, duh?!

Best Answer

Keep it

Best Answer

not only 100 but if i get 1 million dollor............ than also i will not keep it.........as it never gives me happiness...........

Best Answer

I wouldn't try to find who lost it because everyone would say that they lost it, which would result in fighting over it. <br />
Honestly, I would keep it and keep it for myself. I know that I could go out of my way and give it to charity but it's not like I couldn't use the money either. If I had millions, I would donate but I'm struggling as well so no harm in that.

Best Answer

I'd keep it unless someone said they were missing it. You can't just say "Hey is this $100 yours?"

Best Answer

I would either keep it or donate it to a charity that helps children with cancer.

Best Answer

Buy lottery tickets and try to win big!

Best Answer

one hundred scratch cards

Best Answer

There's no finding who lost anything in my town

Best Answer

give it to charity

Best Answer

I need dollar dollar dollars is what i need.... hay...hay

Best Answer

id keep it and chances are you are not going to find the one who lost it - its possible but its more than likely not going to happen

Best Answer

keep it , i could use that

Best Answer